Cash Days in TAI quallifing!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdsgnx

Have an IDEA................want to know who would be interested in putting there money where there mouth is???

Any one that races TAI put $100.00 bucks in a pot WINNER TAKE ALL!!!!!!

A RACE INSIDE A RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's how it works ,,everyone that wants to particpate ,gets to pick a card to see who they will race in quallifing

depending on how many people enter ,depends on how many pairs there will be ,if there is an odd number someone will get a bye when you pick your card, will have playing cards 2 aces, 2 ones , 2 two.s ....... so you never know who you will race until you pick an means you have to run ALL IN EVERY ROUND!!!

so who's interested!!!!!

just to be clear you can still just qualify, WITHOUT ENTERING!!!!
just wanting to spice things up !!!!!!

Have an IDEA................want to know who would be interested in putting there money where there mouth is???

Any one that races TAI put $100.00 bucks in a pot WINNER TAKE ALL!!!!!!

A RACE INSIDE A RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's how it works ,,everyone that wants to particpate ,gets to pick a card to see who they will race in quallifing

depending on how many people enter ,depends on how many pairs there will be ,if there is an odd number someone will get a bye when you pick your card, will have playing cards 2 aces, 2 ones , 2 two.s ....... so you never know who you will race until you pick an means you have to run ALL IN EVERY ROUND!!!

so who's interested!!!!!

Where do you get your decks of cards from JD ??? ...Old Maid or something???
2 Aces
2 One's
2 Two's

You're killing me.......:)

B

So each round of qualifying, you put in $100 per run and can win your opponent's $100 ? Cool. "All-Out-Qualifying"

No...
Put in $100.00 once , winner takes all. If 8 people enter then the winner collects $800.00

No...
Put in $100.00 once , winner takes all. If 8 people enter then the winner collects $800.00

Yeah I got that, was just putting an idea out there, in case anyone needed to work on their car and miss a qual session.

So if there's 3 qualifying sessions, 2 Fri and 1 Sat, how would we 'go rounds' to determine a winner if more than 8 cars participated? Maybe we could run round 1 in the test n tune session on Fri morning?

4 rds qualifying, this'll work! I also got my "JD approved street car transporation device" an enclosed trailer...

Was talking to Clint ,maybe we do $50.00 a person to try to get more people to TRY.... What do you all think??

Sounds good to me, all contributions to the Lumberjack retirement fund will be gladly appreciated....

My friend you got lucky last year it's not going to happen again all you're going to see R my taillights can't wait to see you talk to you later !!!!!

My friend you got lucky last year it's not going to happen again all you're going to see R my taillights can't wait to see you talk to you later !!!!!

Lucky?? Not going to happen again?? Fred don't worry.. I got you......