TURBOjones
Champion irons setup for roller ,
1.55 Harland Rockers, Champion valve covers $1650 + shipping

Attachments

• 20190223_165912.jpg
    20190223_165912.jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 176
stay away from this guy, he’s a scammer
Since you want to go there prick i will too. You sold me a trans the same one you marked sold a few weeks back at 1800 after i pay for the trans you tried to get me for another $200 which you said was charged to you from mike at century because i changed from lockup to non lock up that was a lie i decided to pay you an extra anyway. Afteri findout you was squeezing me i texted and asked for a simple $50 refund you called me a bitch and said im not getting shit.. so at that point i didnt want your trans and tried to send it back to you made the claim with PayPal. You lie to paypal like you are the owner of century trans because that's where it was shipped from and tell them i had the transmission built by you and i knew what i was getting....paypal tells me to keep the trans and refund me my money and they tell you to keep the money also ...so who did i scam?????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190922-113310.png
    Screenshot_20190922-113310.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 137
Since you want to go there prick i will too. You sold me a trans the same one you marked sold a few weeks back at 1800 after i pay for the trans you tried to get me for another $200 which you said was charged to you from mike at century because i changed from lockup to non lock up that was a lie i decided to pay you an extra anyway. Afteri findout you was squeezing me i texted and asked for a simple $50 refund you called me a bitch and said im not getting shit.. so at that point i didnt want your trans and tried to send it back to you made the claim with PayPal. You lie to paypal like you are the owner of century trans because that's where it was shipped from and tell them i had the transmission built by you and i knew what i was getting....paypal tells me to keep the trans and refund me my money and they tell you to keep the money also ...so who did i scam?????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190922-114835.png
    Screenshot_20190922-114835.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20190922-114844.png
    Screenshot_20190922-114844.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 115
if anyone wants the truth about romanda jones they can dm me and i’ll explain in detail. like i said, avoid doing business with this guy if possible... biggest pain in the ass i’ve had since dealing with tyler clark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if anyone wants the truth about romanda jones they can dm me and i’ll explain in detail. like i said, avoid doing business with this guy if possible... biggest pain in the ass i’ve had since dealing with tyler clark

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190923-014734.png
    Screenshot_20190923-014734.png
    132 KB · Views: 83
Again Giancarlo or Robert or whoever the fuck you are, your a child all this because you advertise a trans for $1800 shipped !!!! then after i buy it you change the price saying it cost you more to ship it to me and because i changed from lu to non lock up come to find out it was no Extra charge so i ask for a refund of the extra $50 i sent . You was trying to get more $$$ engine was suppose to be delivered to my door instead it goes to a buisness . When i tell you or whoever about the overcharge you told me im not getting shit bitch and hung up the phone. So at that point i just didn't want your shit I made a claim with paypal for my money and to return your trans on your dime ! You lie to paypal like you own century transmission and ended up helping my case you dumbass. They tell me to keep the trans and refunded me my money and let keep the money also. You then make no fuss on here but mark the trans sold no you see me sell stuff and your a bitch over it... get a life your sore loser. Should i show them the text you sent me trying to race me or whatever lmao saying i scammed you is a bitch move but expected from you

[/QUOTE
For whatever it's worth Granny i am very pleased with the trans i shifts smooth pulls hard anytime i punch it and it was FREE ! You tried to get over and i got the better end. I'll post shit in the open no need to private messages like a little kid. You know exactly what happen but your mad.

The type of dude you are ! You want me to send you the trans back huh lmao??? Sept 5 this was and you made no fuss about being scammed i believe you marked the trans sold also

Attachments

• 20190923_022241.png
    20190923_022241.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 99