Check this out

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman
Simply bad ass.
saw this out on my lunch break today
E5DE60AB-FAEB-4973-9860-037DF701142C.jpeg
E5DE60AB-FAEB-4973-9860-037DF701142C.jpeg
E44C23EB-D114-4278-A566-3DC754FFECCA.jpeg

not liking the 70's bronco billy look. Or in today's terms ricer looks . Tuck those tires in :cool:

Bah

it’s bad ass

I must say I agree. While I also prefer the tucked look these are not that bad. It's when the tires stick out far enough that you could sit on one and have a picnic on the hood that I say they cross the line.

It doesn't look like there is any more room to move them in without hitting the leaf springs , maybe 1" at most .

That is a neat truck and if you Guy's don't know that is one of the hardest cars/truck that GM made to work on. I am in the process of upgrading mine also and I live that nightmare all the time. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Bob

Attachments

• 6875 mockup.jpg
    6875 mockup.jpg
    748.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Lunch Money Cecil County.JPG
    Lunch Money Cecil County.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 123
That is a neat truck and if you Guy's don't know that is one of the hardest cars/truck that GM made to work on. I am in the process of upgrading mine also and I live that nightmare all the time. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Bob
nice truck, Bob! I was about to post "Bob owns that truck" but you beat me to it :D nice launch!

Bob
Lunch Money LOL

The truck is not mine it is owned by Bob Ostercamp from Arizona. He has a few cool ones and a Typhoon also.
Bob

Bob

A-men to that. Ain't nothing on these trucks that are easy to do. Seems like everything is backwards, no room, hooked to something else, etc.. Definitely a knuckle buster.

I just got mine down off of the jack stands and hope to get it fired-up and set the timing this week.