chip

Yellowstang

hello this is my stock ecm with chip, result black smoke, starter and idle problem, and no power! i have modified to new ecm type megasquirt, I looked on the Internet, the seller come from Fort Lauderdale, I bought the buick in Miami, know you this chip?

Attachments

• ecm.jpg
    ecm.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 121
hello this is my stock ecm with chip, result black smoke, starter and idle problem, and no power! i have modified to new ecm type megasquirt, I looked on the Internet, the seller come from Fort Lauderdale, I bought the buick in Miami, know you this chip?

Have you checked the main fuseable links that run down to your starter? They are very close to hot headers and is most likely your issue . Also the grounds that connect to the passenger side head on the back of the head come lose .

Have you checked the main fuseable links that run down to your starter? They are very close to hot headers and is most likely your issue . Also the grounds that connect to the passenger side head on the back of the head come lose .

hi
since installed the new ecm, have no problem, but i will still watch the fuses.
Thank you for your answer

hi
since installed the new ecm, have no problem, but i will still watch the fuses.
Thank you for your answer
Okay it's not the fuses in the fuse box . I was talking about the main power feeds attached to the starter . They are fuseable links that can blow . Anyway glad it's working out for u .