What 80-85 lbs. is everyone using these days?

DARTHV6

I want to upgrade to 80-85lbs. injectors. What brand or if you can say, vendor is best? Also, will They fit on my stock fuel rail?
thank you,
Art

I got a set of flow matched Siemens 80s from Turbo Tweak. They fit easily into the stock fuel rail and I got a matching chip from him, too. They're hi-z, so no mod to the ECM is required. I also got a new fuel injector harness from Caspers, since the original one was looking just ok.

I got a set of flow matched Siemens 80s from Turbo Tweak. They fit easily into the stock fuel rail and I got a matching chip from him, too. They're hi-z, so no mod to the ECM is required. I also got a new fuel injector harness from Caspers, since the original one was looking just ok.

Sounds good.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also bought 80lb Siemens from Eric at Turbo Tweak when I got an e85 chip. Plug and play, work great.

Due you plan on running e85? If so depending on mods you might want to jump to 120's Turbo Tweak has everything you need

chopped, I just bought the Alky kit that I haven’t installed yet. Replacing the motor with roller cam, champion iron ported heads and intake 6262 turbo, new transmission build with 9.5 non lock up PTC. I have the pre-FAST COMP tune. I haven’t researched the 120’s. Are you running them?

Also bought 80lb Siemens from Eric at Turbo Tweak when I got an e85 chip. Plug and play, work great.
Mike,
this e85 thing is brand new to me. I’m an old race gas guy from the 80s! I don’t have a chip. Dunno if I wanna go back to it but looks like a lot of guys are doing really good with e85 and chip. How’s that power plate working for you?

Power plate works good, it's supposed to even out the distribution of airflow (and thus alky) to the cylinders, thus reducing the chance of knock. For the price it's worth it. If you don't have a chip in the car, I'd bet you will be very happy with a turbo tweak chip and matching injectors. The one Eric burned for me is spot on with the mods I told him, I really don't even need to adjust the parameters.

There's only 1 station that sells e85 anywhere within a half hour of me. It's totally worth it if you can do it. I can run 28psi with no knock on it alone, and I use a small nozzle with water/methanol mixed 50/50 just for insurance in the summer at 30psi. I never see real knock and I can melt the back tires from a roll.

The heads and turbo you're looking at are better than mine. My walbro 450, stock fuel lines, and 80lb injectors keep up fine with my setup. 80's may be a limiting factor for you depending on boost, I don't know. 120's will require ecm mods. Maybe someone else with the parts you are looking at can comment.

Power plate works good, it's supposed to even out the distribution of airflow (and thus alky) to the cylinders, thus reducing the chance of knock. For the price it's worth it. If you don't have a chip in the car, I'd bet you will be very happy with a turbo tweak chip and matching injectors. The one Eric burned for me is spot on with the mods I told him, I really don't even need to adjust the parameters.

There's only 1 station that sells e85 anywhere within a half hour of me. It's totally worth it if you can do it. I can run 28psi with no knock on it alone, and I use a small nozzle with water/methanol mixed 50/50 just for insurance in the summer at 30psi. I never see real knock and I can melt the back tires from a roll.

The heads and turbo you're looking at are better than mine. My walbro 450, stock fuel lines, and 80lb injectors keep up fine with my setup. 80's may be a limiting factor for you depending on boost, I don't know. 120's will require ecm mods. Maybe someone else with the parts you are looking at can comment.
Mike,
I haven’t thought much of 120’s. The guy who removed my stock computer replaced it with the pre-FAST SYSTEM and didn’t give me back my computer. If I go to chip I’ll have to find a computer too. Might be worth it with this e85 stuff. It’s taking a bit cuz I am really really old school!

I can't comment on the FAST system, I have no experience with it. It may be able to run 120's, someone around here should be able to help you with that. You will like e85, especially if it's plentiful in your area.