Connector for oil feed line???

oyvindbl

:confused: Does anybody have an idea where I can get a new connector for the oil feed line on a 1979 Turbo Regal.
I have lost mine after converting to hose and now I'm building it back to stock oil feed line.

Poston Enterprises sells the line, but doesn't have the connector for the turbo.:(

Rgds
Oyvind

Originally posted by oyvindbl
:confused: Does anybody have an idea where I can get a new connector for the oil feed line on a 1979 Turbo Regal.
I have lost mine after converting to hose and now I'm building it back to stock oil feed line.

Poston Enterprises sells the line, but doesn't have the connector for the turbo.:(

Rgds
Oyvind
:cool:

Should be 1/8"NPT male to Female inverted flare , 90 degree

A good auto parts store should have it , of least a straight one Called a male connector, and then use a 90 degree 1/8" npt 90 degree elbow

Check out the web site fittingandadapters.com and look under brass fittings and then click to inverted flare fittings.

Regards

That's right, a connector

On page 191 in "Guide to Buick GN, T-Type & GNX" it is item # 3 on the illustration.:confused:
Connector, Inv Fl Male (1/8" -27 x 7/16" -24) part # 8.963

Anybody hav an idea. It sits between the oil feed line and turbo housing.

Rgds
Oyvind

Re: That's right, a connector

Originally posted by oyvindbl
On page 191 in "Guide to Buick GN, T-Type & GNX" it is item # 3 on the illustration.:confused:
Connector, Inv Fl Male (1/8" -27 x 7/16" -24) part # 8.963

Anybody hav an idea. It sits between the oil feed line and turbo housing.

Rgds
Oyvind
;)

THE 8.963 is the section number, not the part number, I came up empty on my exploded view, and do not have that section( section 8.963) on my service books,

However, IT looks like a straigt connectior, 1/8" male pipe thread X female 1/4" tube size ( 7/16"-24 female threads) INVERTED flare adapter.

Very easy to get part here in US, but i not sure for you in NORWAY

Please Email me direct, and I will foward the company's page with a picture of this part, NO gm , but fittings and adapters in Texas.
If you give me an email , It is easy for me to save your address for the Foward the page.

Regards, Blackhawk38