You can type here any text you want

Continuation Of Brake Light

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tech69

I bought the brake pressure switch and installed it. The problem was solved until I step on the brake pedal and shift gear from a park position.
Any suggestion? Thank you.

Manny :confused:

What happens? The brake idiot light comes when you push on the brakes and put it in park? I don't know if it ECM related, but did you try to reset it by disconnect the battery?

I havent checked the recent posts. check your power brake fuse. maybe its blown?

That means, it's time to switch to vacuum :D how's the motor? probably running if you havent experience stiff pedal. hmmm...crap I'm out of ideas. Do GM car's brake light come on if one of the tail lamp bulbs get shot? generalizing TRs. I remember you posting that it used to make a buzzing sound at one time or another. or, it might not be you. crap. I wish I paid attention.

I had a simlar situation, where it started to make a buzzing sound, and continuosly blew the fuse if I was on the brakes profusely...giving me the hard pedal. sometimes, it would go on right when I started the car, and I'd have to wait till the motor cycled and the light would go off. then, it finally crapped out on me...I believe the motor got shot, I never really looked into it. So that's when I converted.

Chris was lucky,

we found a booster assy for him.

Manny, I will keep you informed if I locate one for you

Rob

Back