Convertible GN

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Has anyone seen this GN in person or know the owner . It’s definitely different and I kinda like it for a cruiser .
A2E43467-5D14-4272-9E7E-75495F766CBC.jpeg
93E3523C-E0F4-453F-9ED7-AB2D7A2A0D1A.jpeg
0AE3D8A2-EA82-42E3-A31F-8B01BEC3A283.jpeg

Seen one in bowling green a long time ago. There’s also a guy that converted his back window to the aerocoupe window on his GN.

Damn...that looks surprisingly similar to an elongated LeBaron. I don't like it without the roofline.

94b224_3dcb46c7aa924c86aa31e2c8a4db030a.jpg

I think it's pretty hideous topless, too. :poop:

Generally I prefer the profile of the convertible version of any vehicle, that is except the Lebaron and the GN/ T-type.
For some reason the body lines are not conducive to the convertible configuration. They just seem incomplete.

Although I think a convertible GN/ T-type is unique they do look a bit odd.

is it a convertible or just a GN with the roof cut off? If it's really a convertible what does it look like with the top up?

Neal

is it a convertible or just a GN with the roof cut off? If it's really a convertible what does it look like with the top up?

Neal
The one I saw was gn with roof cut off and they used a donor top from some 1983 convertible gm made... Check out the link I added. There's pics

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The link to the previous post was good entertainment. I must have missed that one.

Neal

I don’t think our cars body lends itself to a convertible top - but I give whoever props for daring to step out of the box - all I know is when we work at styling a car if it is going to be convertible both hard and soft top are done at the same time , if not soft top first . So the g body will probably never look right as a drip top