coolant s bypass hose

so anyone who has got an OEM bypass hose like this one time to replace
it looks like it has three ridges on the side of it
I will be replacing all hoses regardless the OEM upper rad hose is really sealed / molded on there
now do I keep the OEM style clamp IDNK
IMG_1677.JPG

jpal

I just did mine,took me over an hour to get out ,came out in many pieces!!!!highway stars has all the hoses and a nice billet thermostat housing.

Try placing a socket/extension over the old housing and wiggle it back and forth. I saw this tip from a member on here a while back. Worth a shot. Good luck!

so anyone who has got an OEM bypass hose like this one time to replace
it looks like it has three ridges on the side of it
I will be replacing all hoses regardless the OEM upper rad hose is really sealed / molded on there
now do I keep the OEM style clamp IDNK View attachment 333636
Do yourself a favor and do what I did replace all of those hoses with GbodyParts silicone hoses.

If you're racing I can see running water.
But if it's a street driving its always good to run coolant 60/40 or some type of mixture
It raises the boiling temperature of water and if your ever stops working at least you will have something that won't turn into a steam boiler.

ok thx Scott
hey Hahny guess well see how castles hood pad holds up to steaming hot coolant being sprayed all over it
Yeah, I read your post about you're little mishap that happened over the weekend and yes keep me posted on hood pad. Oh, I too run a 160 t-stat.