coolant s bypass hose

grass doctor

Sep 21, 2018
saint augustine fl
so anyone who has got an OEM bypass hose like this one time to replace
it looks like it has three ridges on the side of it
I will be replacing all hoses regardless the OEM upper rad hose is really sealed / molded on there
now do I keep the OEM style clamp IDNK
IMG_1677.JPG

jpal

Dec 27, 2018
inlet,ny/mexico,ny
I just did mine,took me over an hour to get out ,came out in many pieces!!!!highway stars has all the hoses and a nice billet thermostat housing.

Hahny

Jun 24, 2017
Maryland
Try placing a socket/extension over the old housing and wiggle it back and forth. I saw this tip from a member on here a while back. Worth a shot. Good luck!

Hahny

Jun 24, 2017
Maryland
so anyone who has got an OEM bypass hose like this one time to replace
it looks like it has three ridges on the side of it
I will be replacing all hoses regardless the OEM upper rad hose is really sealed / molded on there
now do I keep the OEM style clamp IDNK View attachment 333636
Do yourself a favor and do what I did replace all of those hoses with GbodyParts silicone hoses.

Feb 7, 2017
Massachusetts
If you're racing I can see running water.
But if it's a street driving its always good to run coolant 60/40 or some type of mixture
It raises the boiling temperature of water and if your ever stops working at least you will have something that won't turn into a steam boiler.

Reactions: wb_7354

Hahny

Jun 24, 2017
Maryland
ok thx Scott
hey Hahny guess well see how castles hood pad holds up to steaming hot coolant being sprayed all over it
Yeah, I read your post about you're little mishap that happened over the weekend and yes keep me posted on hood pad. Oh, I too run a 160 t-stat.

Top Bottom