Cooling Fan Motor

87we410877

Who has a link or part number for the stock radiator fan motor? Ive got mine all disassembled and need a replacement motor that will hook up to the factory wiring and mounting and all. Let me know! Thanks!

Tyler

Additionally, Not looking to spend $350 on the highway stars one. There has to be an aftermarket direct replacement. Otherwise im going to have to find a good used one. $350 is just insane.

Pay shipping an I'll send you one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What kind of condition are we talking here? This is for a restoration. Can you text me some pics and any additional info please?

Tyler 516-356-6238

You do know what they say about a "gift horse", don't you?

Yea. I also know what they say about a frame off reso w/ a $15k paint job, and a used fan motor that squeals. Not asking for a handout. Although much appreciated, i need to know the condition and see it before accepting a fan i cant use, and someone else can.

Yea. I also know what they say about a frame off reso w/ a $15k paint job, and a used fan motor that squeals. Not asking for a handout. Although much appreciated, i need to know the condition and see it before accepting a fan i cant use, and someone else can.
Roger!

Good luck with the rebuild! Love those Black Regals!!!

EC34D3F8-BAFB-4247-92CE-299E95FED37D.jpeg
Might have one

You do know what they say about a "gift horse", don't you?
He didn't ask for a gift,he offered to pay something reasonable because he needed it to be of a certain quality. We don't know what his idea of reasonable is,but we can be sure that it is somewhere south of $350.00