Corvette and Celica

TTA81

First of all, I don’t condone street racing but sometimes you have to put certain people in their place.

Since I got the GN back from KDK Performance about a year ago, I finally got my first double kill Friday night after taking the wife and kids (2 and 7 y/o girls) to dinner. So afterwards, we decide to go for a cruise on a clear, cool night. As we approach a stoplight on a 35 mph road, there is a 97-04 vette with exhaust in front of me in the left lane and a newer riced out celica gt-s to the right of the vette playing around. As the light turns green, the vette obviously wastes the celica and I get into it getting next to the celica letting him hear the turbo flutter. The vette moves into the right lane and we both catch the next red light. I’m like finally! He looks over at me and has this you don’t stand a chance smirk on his face. My wife tells the kids to hold on because daddy is going for it. The celica changes lanes, gets behind me revving thinking he can hang. Light turns green, me and the vette roll into the intersection and get into it. I leave him and the celica like they’re standing still. Before third gear, I back out and it’s over as we were coming up on traffic. I had him by at least three cars. He flys by me:mad: and we hit another light. Before I get next to him, I open up the electric exhaust cut out to let him know if he wants more, I’ll give him all he wants:D . He looks over at me and gives a thumbs up and I nod at him with a :) . Light turns green, we go again and its like the last race, the ET streets hook, he spins slightly and I had him by three and a half lengths. As he passes by, I blip the throttle and he acknowledges by doing the same. He just got schooled by The Darkside and is probably trying to figure out what he got beat by that had the whole family in the car with two car seats in it:confused: . He turns right at the next light and I turn left. My daughters are like do it again dad!! We head to Sonic and get ice cream and banana splits.

awesome, you're bringing those girls up right!

good kills. hey, at least the vette driver gave respect after his initial humiliating defeat. it seems like in most of the stories on this board, cocky guys with expensive cars just turn off or blow through red lights to avoid lining up with the buick again after getting their ass handed to them.