You can type here any text you want

Corvette c6 z51 gets thrown a beating

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Onalky87

So Im just hanging out at my house helping my father with something and my uncle came over. He's never been in the car but has heard all about it from my dad. I had planned on taking it out and as I'm letting it warm up I see the look in his eye that he wanted to see what all the fuss was about. So I ask, and he answers before I'm done asking:rolleyes: So we drive down the road and at the intersection there's a yellow c6 vette (08+), it's yellow with a single black stripe and not normal looking c6 wheels And some emblem on side. My uncle asked if I've ever raced ne vettes. I said no,not really worth it. So were driving and I turn off onto another 3 lane road and I break boost from 60 and go to about 120-125 I'd guess and let off. While my uncle is saying "holy sh+* I didn't know it was that fast u better be carfull with this car I see the vette on my azz and pulling up next to me. As I'm looking at it More closely this time I was nervous thinking this is a z06, I might have my hands full here. Driving about 55 in D, I hear him say something and punch it, he jumped out a car and another car while I spooled. I then proceeded to instantly take back them two cars and put another 6 on him by 120. Gaining the 2 cars back and putting first 4 cars on him took no longer then 4 sec. Then the guy wouldn't come up next to me to talk:mad: but we ended up getting off at the same exit and talking. I said "hey what's that got in it" he said"I forgot To turn trac control off". After reminding him how that wouldn't of mattered sinse we were rolling at 55. So I asked again and he said the stock 6.3. I tryed finding what it was but all I can think of was a 08+ c6 z51. Only other vette other then the zoo that has emblems on side that I can think of. My buddy has a stock 08 ls3 auto n went 12.20

So whats my story, first race ever in this car:D. If anyone knows what kinda vette that was let me know. Also, sorry it wasn't worded as well as some some meanchickens awesome storys:wink:

Killing Vette's from a roll is always good killing in my humble opinion....but next time...crush him from a dig to take his excuses away:D.

nice kill.
Was it a grand sport? They have the Z06 body kit with the base engine.

I almost spit my coffee out from laughter after reading the line " I forgot to turn traction control off" ummm your going from a roll...how is that going to help? LOL Good Kill

Back