You can type here any text you want

Corvette wheels 2012

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i think the bolt pattern is still the same- but they might have changed it to the slightly smaller bolt pattern used on the Camaros and BMW's and what not- but i do know that you would need spacers that are 3"-4" thick to use those wheels on your car even if the bolt pattern is the same...

2012 Chevrolet Corvette 5 lug 4.75 inch or 121 mm High Positive Offset

Believe it'd need as much if not more wheel spacer thickness in the rear as to make GTA style rims fit on our TR's would without rubbing on anything.
I know the wheel spacers on the rear of my TR are really thick and are bolted onto the rear drums so the rear GTA's on all 4 corners don't rub back there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Yeah the bolt pattern is the same that isn't the issue, it's the offset which is the back spacing of the wheels that if it's more than the factory wheels were has the inside part of the wheels without adding wheel spacers rubbing on stuff on our TR's.
That's why we have to run wheel spacers with some wheels on our TR's, if the back spacing isn't the same as the factory wheels to avoid them rubbing on suspension parts or some part of the frame. Hope that clears up things.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Back