CPP Gbody Spindles for C5 Corvette brakes

Geezy

Mar 21, 2016
Brand new just released. Uses the C5 caliper and rotor. I have two sets. $260 each pair shipped to your front door. PayPal as friends/family only or pickup in Chicago area.
What are the benefits of these vs blazer spindles and hubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
May 27, 2001
New Lenox, IL
What are the benefits of these vs blazer spindles and hubs?

Well for one the C5 rotor is much larger than blazer rotors. C5 calipers are also aluminum. Way lighter than the blazer caliper. I can’t answer the question about the hubs. They both have similar style bolt in sealed bearing hubs.

Geezy

Mar 21, 2016
Well for one the C5 rotor is much larger than blazer rotors. C5 calipers are also aluminum. Way lighter than the blazer caliper. I can’t answer the question about the hubs. They both have similar style bolt in sealed bearing hubs.
Im sorry, I didnt explain my question correctly. I have blazer spindles and hubs with C6 14” rotors and 6 piston calipers. I was wondering what type of advantage vs what I already have.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
May 27, 2001
New Lenox, IL
Im sorry, I didnt explain my question correctly. I have blazer spindles and hubs with C6 14” rotors and 6 piston calipers. I was wondering what type of advantage vs what I already have.

Other than larger C5 sealed bearings and the fact the spindle is much beefier than the blazer one, I really don’t think there’s that much advantage to switching. If you’re using the kore3 brackets now, I guess you also wouldn’t need the shims which may or may not be an advantage.

Top Bottom