Cruisin the coast, 2017

I'm just now seeing this...but yes I'm going. I can only go T,F,S,Sunday. My plan is to trailer the car there, stay at Harrah's 4 nights, and then drive back to Houston early on Monday morning. I have the contact info for a TR gathering / photo op, but have yet to confirm if its on one of the days I am attending. What' your plan?
Anybody else?

I'm looking forward to it. I keep thinking we will have a North side meet up before then, but its just 2 months away, so we will see. My car is down right now for some upgrades. We'll meet up soon.

We usually meet on the Saturday Afternoon, I am hoping to have the same place to meet as last year. I will post location on Facebook, Dirty South GNs .
join the group to get notifications

Thanks Keith

That's all good stuff, Keith. I'm down for all that. I'll be talking to you soon. James-

Keeping this thread going. Just 1month away. Car will be back together next week. Looking forward to this.

Getting closer, my car is under going upgrades this week! Champion heads, 212 cam and 80# injectors

do any of you guys plan on running your cars at gulfport raceway, the track puts on some events on friday and sat. wednesday is test and tune night