damage

Instro84

USAF retired
was on freeway yesterday am hit some in the road couldn't avoid too much traffic. car quit running so weed it home went out to check dame today and found this. also took out cranks sensor i believe thats why quit running.

Attachments

• FU intercooler.JPG
    FU intercooler.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 218
lol it looks like it. dont know what it was that time of morning had no room to move traffic alll around me

yup oil pan trans pan everything else looks good. intercooler fan had part gone form a couple blades, just gotta dig thru my boxes of spare parts to get it back on the road

Probably a rusted off muffler. Had to dodge them more than once...

I hit something that banged hard one time in my Pontiac G8 on a busy section of 95 in Philly. Had to pull over in my dress clothes and get under the car to see what was going on. Turns out I ran over one of those 2 foot long contractor's paint and spackle stirrers that goes on a drill - the huge one. It ended up bent all up twisted in the heat shield above my rear muffler. I managed to yank it out but that thing went from front to back and really could have done a ton of damage. I got lucky.

OP hope everything turns out not so bad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

was on freeway yesterday am hit some in the road couldn't avoid too much traffic. car quit running so weed it home went out to check dame today and found this. also took out cranks sensor i believe thats why quit running.

If you need any parts let me know.

I have acouple stock ICs if you need one bud just let me know . I’ll hook you up dale you know I got you bud