You can type here any text you want

Dead even

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

captflash

Old and Bold
After having my first T Type stolen last year I finally found one local in Palm Beach. I've had the car for several weeks and have not had any takers until today. I had just stopped at J & J Dave's to get new plugs, it was skipping at high rpm, and had just gassed up a mile from I-95 when these 2 all bad sounding mustangs blew by the station. Well I hustled up but I was several cars back from them at the light when they took off. The one Mustang sounded bad and definately is not stock and he whipped the other Mustang before turning north onto 95. It took about a mile for me to catch up to him having been caught in traffic but when I did he slowed to 65 before we took off. If he had slowly walked away from me I would have been happy as my car is pretty stock. TA 49 Garrett turbo and 42.5lb injectors. But we stayed dead even until I let off at I would guess over 100. Dave has my alky kit, my stretched intercooler and a 3" TH downpipe ready to install and I feel confident I'd have busted this Mustang with all the goodies installed. This is my daily driver and I'm having too much fun driving it but after today I'll make the time to get it in his shop. Not quite a "Mean Chicken" kill but for being new to the turbo Buicks I'm not dissappointed.

Very cool!
Get those bolt on's and you'll walk him.:biggrin:

You should install alky too, then you'll be able to bump the boost up and completely shred that Stang.

Oh....and get a scanmaster and good boost gauge too!!!!
Or maybe you already have that?

Verry Cool

I feel you man. I found a sc saleen mustang the other day and thought he would run away with it but NO... I walked him from 40 ro so through 100. My rear bumper to his front bumber when it was all done. Im so proud.. Good kill.

Attachments

• SNC00180.jpg
    SNC00180.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 487
After having my first T Type stolen last year I finally found one local in Palm Beach.

Thanks for the story, keep up the good work

I bought my first T (designer series two tone) in Palm Beach back in the early 90's. It was stolen in California and recovered down there in Palm Beach. The wheels were missing and the insurance company did not want to ship it back so they put it up for sale there. I made a deal with them sight unseen for $6K based on pics alone. I brought a set of wheels and tires from my GS to roll it onto the trailer. Daily driver for 3 years with just the high 12 sec recipe bolt on's and sold it for $6400.

Mikey

Nice kill. Welcome to the darkside. BTW, once you add your first mods, hang on to your wallet because it is an addiction not easily beat. You will get the modding bug as you begin to lay waste to everything on wheels ala "MeanChicken"... He's drunk with power :D

Nice kill. Welcome to the darkside. BTW, once you add your first mods, hang on to your wallet because it is an addiction not easily beat. You will get the modding bug as you begin to lay waste to everything on wheels ala "MeanChicken"... He's drunk with power :D

Bwahahahaaaaaaa.
Boowahahaahahahhahahaaaaaa....
Booooowaahahahahhhahahahahahahaaaaaaa...

...hiccup...:redface:

sorry...got a lilt drubk there....and my darkside laugh started-up uncontrollably....

Back