You can type here any text you want

diff. cover

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

three turbos

NUNLKME
Can someone tell me did't some one at one time make an aftermarket gnx diff. cover? I think a bunch of people made them into clocks or something? I am looking for one if anyone can lead me in the right direction that would be great as I am in the market for one thanks in advance,Eric;)

Aftermarket GNX Aluminum Differential Cover

Can someone tell me did't some one at one time make an aftermarket gnx diff. cover? I think a bunch of people made them into clocks or something? I am looking for one if anyone can lead me in the right direction that would be great as I am in the market for one thanks in advance,Eric;)

Believe Dennis Kirban used to sell these many years ago. I heard that they are no longer available and have been discontinued due to copy right of GNX logo by GM which forced a stop in production or threatened litigation.

You may find a used one floating around, but they are hard to find. Think I recall the last used one sold on the board was for around $500.

Attachments

• gnx diff cover 002.jpg
    gnx diff cover 002.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 483
diff cover

Thanks alot but $500 man thats alot of coin for something that half the people never see,very nice though.Sure would like to pick one up for cheaper than that!!:eek::eek:

If it says GNX...Its not cheap!!! That is just a cover, if it were the real GNX cover with the bracket to hold the torque arm, it would be 3x that price.

:biggrin:

diff cover

Yeah coach I know,but there is no way in hell Im dropping 4g for the aftermarket suspension.Just thought i might be able to pick one up for fair anyway ya know?:eek:

Spend the 150 and get a rear girdle. I bought one and custom engraved it at my shop. Its well worth the $$$ and actually serves a purpose.

Attachments

• U.R.TOAST.jpg
    U.R.TOAST.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 441
Spend the 150 and get a rear girdle. I bought one and custom engraved it at my shop. Its well worth the $$$ and actually serves a purpose.

Where did you get that rear girdle, Coach? Looks nice........

Ill have them in a few weeks.

Cover with the tabs should be about $750.

Thanks!

Pete

I found last one in Summer 2010 TB.com about $550 to my door

Here is photo of mine from the batch from Richard Clark sold by another board member... asking price $500, paid and on my car

87GNHT_UC2A.JPG

sad part I bought reproduction GNX Turbo Shield and can't use it becuz I have External Wastegate and Downpipe... $1,000 eeeek., but if I want it I buy it... helps to have spare cash laying around... no more cash left... :(

MY GN is a GNX Clone Project

People ALWAYS look under a car to see what else is done...

Especially if GNX copy cat look a like...
I upgraded my rear end last year or I'd want the GNX style by Pete but HRpartsNstuff is installed on my GN...

60' on street tires 245/50/16 is 1.806, 12.396 @108.95 mph in quarter mile Bowling Green Kentucky Oct 2010... sticky track great weather... and TA49 Turbo - NO ALKY YET...

Back