You can type here any text you want

Distributor help!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11secGN

What do I need to change my car over and how hard is it? Is there anyone to talke to to get the parts from? Can I modify my ac to keep it? Any pics out there

fast xfi, tried to call you today but you guys where out of office. Any ideas?

Sorry, I was away with the family for the day. Give me a call tomorrow and I will give you a parts list of what you will need. It can be done with the AC , but requires some serious mods to the tensioner.

Cal how much does it cost??pm me if you dont want to put it out here.
thanks

Around $800 with everything new. If you buy a used distributor or ignition box, the prices goes way down.

I believe it will be the best investment you will make in your car. I changed my TSL car over to a distributor and with Cal's help got the car in the go 8's. You are talking with the right person to give you the help you need. Good luck with your change over.

I believe it will be the best investment you will make in your car. I changed my TSL car over to a distributor and with Cal's help got the car in the go 8's. You are talking with the right person to give you the help you need. Good luck with your change over.

x2, but a word of advice. Buy all new stuff off of Cal and forget buying anything used. Not worth the headaches and you know Cal stands behind the parts he sells. I bought my stuff from Cal and it worked out so good, my Dad placed the same order from Cal and I put it on his car too. Don't let me get into Cal's customer service to boot. Its 2nd to none.

x2, but a word of advice. Buy all new stuff off of Cal and forget buying anything used. Not worth the headaches and you know Cal stands behind the parts he sells. I bought my stuff from Cal and it worked out so good, my Dad placed the same order from Cal and I put it on his car too. Don't let me get into Cal's customer service to boot. Its 2nd to none.

X3 .... Cal's the man !!

George

Back