Dry sump oil pump

T Dollar

Does anybody know where I can buy the bracket that mounts to dry sump pump to the passenger side of a stage 2 motor

Does anybody know where I can buy the bracket that mounts to dry sump pump to the passenger side of a stage 2 motor

Moroso made them at one point. Does it need to be that particular mount?
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not really I'm just looking for some way to mount it to the motor

Do you have the pump already? The passenger head mount may get in the way of the turbo/ headers. I’m asking because I have a low mount bracket setup that I use but is specific to the Peterson R4 pump and Danny Bee belt drive.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this bracket if that’s what you are looking for ?
CA6E0400-52A6-4298-BB67-0D40E0875961.jpeg
B9826A35-86A9-4480-9AC6-72503A9B362F.jpeg

Truthfully I would have to look at some pictures I got this with a bunch of stage stuff I bought .

I have 2 brackets I believe one is for the drivers side and the other one is for the passenger side . I’m open to offers bud just let me know what u think it’s worth ? I’m open to trades aswell so just let me know what you would like to do bud .

T Dollar, which Weaver pump do you have? Back in the day I had Weaver make my 4 stage into a 3 stage to shorten the body up. The bracket that I had put the body of the pump on the frame, it was too long. I had another Weaver that had the 4 smaller pump /suction sections ( the silver parts of the pump) that were the 1.2 and not the 1.7 ( going off memory) and it fit with relocating the mounting brackets of the pump. I had to use a small spacer on the gilmer pulley on the crank to line everything up tho. Then my steering became my interference, the pitman arm mount. Stock Car Products in CA can rebuild and supply a few odd and end pieces but you should be able to find a million non used brackets , gilmer pulleys and belts on here. I will look thru some pics as well to try to figure out how his bracket lines up and locates the pump.