Dual Fan Options

SpeedRacerX

Is any vendor or company offering a plug and play, nice, dual fan setup (because front mount) besides GN1 and those reselling GN1?

Kirban has the intrepid fans with Casper's pnp harness for under $200. Works great.

I can get them from Alradco.

Let me know what you want.

Just talked to him this morning as a matter of fact.

If you have an FMIC, you might consider a full depth Spal fan plus the slimline Spal fan to clear the tubing.

I got a set from Jegs . They are there brand and they flow as well as some spals for a fraction of the price . I’ll see if I can find a link

Understand the Jegs offering is a plastic shroud, doesn't appear to include the relays or wiring harness, etc.

May not be a bad deal, but not comparable to the ALRADCO set-up. The ALRADCO powder coated steel shroud & Spal fans is truly a drop in, plug & play, no fab required unit. It will take longer to remove the OEM fan assembly than it will to install the new one.

You can buy dual relays for a fan setup from Casper’s for $50ish . You might have to changed the plug ends but that shouldn’t be a issue and is pretty easy imo . So $300 you would have a plug and play basically

Does anyone have any feedback on the GN1 dual fan unit with Spal fans? There's a $200 difference between the GN1 unit and the Alradco unit. Why?

After having set of intrepid fans fail I went with the twin slim fan setup from Alradco. Very nice quality and work great. Using a racetronix harness to run them.