e85

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
anyone running e85 in there L67. if so what injectors and pulleys are you running.i would like to run it with around 15psi of boost and 60lbs injector. the car already ha all the basic bolt ons.

there are several guys on regalgs.org on corn and 60's are pretty popular with those guys as most builds are pretty mild compared to what goes on over here in the e85 section. Pulley will be whatever your setup and tune will tolerate without kr typical for a mild e85 setup would be in the 3.1-3.25 range of course the guys more serious about it have gone below 3.0 no IC on corn.

I have a 3800 in my Fiero. I ported the inlet and outlet of the M90 supercharger, N* t/body and LQ4 maf, 3.1 pulley. 60/65's with a good pump. It has some cam in it...prior owner can't remember which. Set it to 20* of timing, had very little to no knock. With plain street tires, ran a 1.7 60ft, 12.5 @ 108. Pushed a 12.4 @ 109 with 22*...I saw a little knock on the run...pulled timing back to 18 for regular use. Car with my fat but in it about 3250#.

I just yanked it all off, put on a NA intake and hung a turbo off the e/manifold. No intercooler yet, just piping and E85. Maiden voyage tonight, 2 second wot scan hit 23+ psi and I pee'd myself. HP Tuners showing 102% idc & 48+ lbs a minute of air @ 6k rpm 1st gear. I usually let it shift at 6200 with the s/c. A/F was 10.9 so I can probably lean it out some and get that percentage down a little. It all happens too fast. Scared to blow it up.

I definitely need 80# injectors. I am going to list the ported M90 s/c , ZZP modular pulley setup with 3 pulleys(3.4, 3.1, 2.8), & the 60/65# injectors in the f/s section this weekend if you need any of that. The s/c has a new ZZP coupler, repacked bearings. The 60/65# are Deka Ev1's from ZZP and I put about 500 miles on them.

I tried the 2.8 pulley, I had a hard time tuning out knock. Especially transitional knock when you floored it. In a nut shell, if I blocked what I perceived as false knock, and pulled timing also, I could get a no to very little knock pull. It felt about the same or a little faster than the 3.1 with higher timing. I never got back to the track to see exactly. I started my turbo project

I have a 3800 in my Fiero. I ported the inlet and outlet of the M90 supercharger, N* t/body and LQ4 maf, 3.1 pulley. 60/65's with a good pump. It has some cam in it...prior owner can't remember which. Set it to 20* of timing, had very little to no knock. With plain street tires, ran a 1.7 60ft, 12.5 @ 108. Pushed a 12.4 @ 109 with 22*...I saw a little knock on the run...pulled timing back to 18 for regular use. Car with my fat but in it about 3250#.

I just yanked it all off, put on a NA intake and hung a turbo off the e/manifold. No intercooler yet, just piping and E85. Maiden voyage tonight, 2 second wot scan hit 23+ psi and I pee'd myself. HP Tuners showing 102% idc & 48+ lbs a minute of air @ 6k rpm 1st gear. I usually let it shift at 6200 with the s/c. A/F was 10.9 so I can probably lean it out some and get that percentage down a little. It all happens too fast. Scared to blow it up.

I definitely need 80# injectors. I am going to list the ported M90 s/c , ZZP modular pulley setup with 3 pulleys(3.4, 3.1, 2.8), & the 60/65# injectors in the f/s section this weekend if you need any of that. The s/c has a new ZZP coupler, repacked bearings. The 60/65# are Deka Ev1's from ZZP and I put about 500 miles on them.

I tried the 2.8 pulley, I had a hard time tuning out knock. Especially transitional knock when you floored it. In a nut shell, if I blocked what I perceived as false knock, and pulled timing also, I could get a no to very little knock pull. It felt about the same or a little faster than the 3.1 with higher timing. I never got back to the track to see exactly. I started my turbo project

let me know what u want for your stuff

I run e85 in my drag car but its turbo. 90# injectors and ran it up to 22psi and 6900rpm shifts.... 0 kr ... great stuff.
200k mile stock short block.

anyone running e85 in there L67. if so what injectors and pulleys are you running.i would like to run it with around 15psi of boost and 60lbs injector. the car already ha all the basic bolt ons.
Is this what you are running in the f-body?