Edash and transducer issue

CGASTON

Well here is a couple of issues that I am having and would like to know if anyone else has had the same issue. If so, how or what did you do the correct the issues?

1. So when I am comparing ETOH% and Fuel EnCon between the edash and the xfi, my ETOH% on the edash is reading 56% and the FuelEnCon on the XFI is reading .781. Now I know that this can no be correct. The ethanol constant of .781 should be equal to E78. So why is the edash saying that I am a E56.

2. After speaking with John at Caspers about the oil/fp transducers, we verified the sensors are gauge quality and are to be calibrated 1v + 0psi and 5v for 100psi. So on the XFI myy FP at idle is 59.6psi and my fuel gauge is reading 50psi. The oil transducer is reading 15-20 psi different than the gauge.

Running 2.051

Well here is a couple of issues that I am having and would like to know if anyone else has had the same issue. If so, how or what did you do the correct the issues?

1. So when I am comparing ETOH% and Fuel EnCon between the edash and the xfi, my ETOH% on the edash is reading 56% and the FuelEnCon on the XFI is reading .781. Now I know that this can no be correct. The ethanol constant of .781 should be equal to E78. So why is the edash saying that I am a E56.

2. After speaking with John at Caspers about the oil/fp transducers, we verified the sensors are gauge quality and are to be calibrated 1v + 0psi and 5v for 100psi. So on the XFI myy FP at idle is 59.6psi and my fuel gauge is reading 50psi. The oil transducer is reading 15-20 psi different than the gauge.

Running 2.051

1. You are incorrect. A fuel energy constant of 0.781 is not E78. Since E 85 is 0.680 & E00 is 1.00, you can do the math (or look at your eDash) to determine your exact E content

2. Are you sure you're gauge is correct? I have seen them all over the place. If you are sure, I would calibrate the transducers to the gauge

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk