Engine block prep

I hope he is meaning turbodave231 - I think you are thinking of turbo Dave who unfortunately passed sometime last year - hate seeing anyone pass but since he is working on my engine I’m really hoping for his continued good health

I hope he is meaning turbodave231 - I think you are thinking of turbo Dave who unfortunately passed sometime last year - hate seeing anyone pass but since he is working on my engine I’m really hoping for his continued good health

did you try to PM him - it might take a couple days for him to answer but he did for me - if you already have PM me please