Epitome collection

kidsixpack

• IMG_4146.JPG
    Here's a link to pics and a list of what I have available.
  • https://www.turbobuick.com/threads/...buick-centennial-edition-chrome-gen-x.450939/

• I'm separating the collection.
  • Prices are negotiable!
  • I'm prepared to ship but local pick up is fine.
  • 30 miles south of Detroit.
  • Includes all paperwork and lithographs.
  • Call or text
  • 734-626-3485
  • Thanks
  • KID

• I'm going to sell my collection of 11 epitome edition Buicks. They are all matching with 8 lithographs. All paperworki
  • I don't have room to display them.
Thanks
KID

Last edited:
Cars on display including a couple not from the set.
KID

Attachments

• IMG_4135.JPG
    IMG_4135.JPG
    931.8 KB · Views: 85
Hey Kid , My what a collection you have . I have just started picking up some of what you have to put some color in my office . I have no idea the worth of your things but how much you thinking ? Thanks Keith

A few of the cars are $100+ cars I'm certain. I guess an average price would be $90 when you combine the 11 cars. What value does the matching lithograph add to a diecast? How much do the lithographs bring alone?
I'd like a suggestion as to how much I should sell the enireset for? I'm open to offers. If I part the set out I'd like to keep the lithographs with their perspective car.
KID

I own all the litho cars except the 86 GN which I haven't been able to locate. Not a numbers matching set though. Paid anywhere from $75-$150 each for them. To me the litho adds value, but how much over a regular silver plate car, maybe 25%. A car with matching litho should be worth at least $100 if both are in good shape. Ideally you find someone that is just starting out and has none of those cars already to take the set. If you decide to split the set let me know, I'd have interest in the 86 GN with litho. Was going to ask Ted @ Epitome if he had one.

Ok. How about $1,350 for the set? Logistics may be an issue selling them together.
What do you think? I'm located in lower south east MI
Thanks for the pics input guys!
KID

Nice collection GLWS... i do have a question on your display; where did you get those nice acrylic boxes?

thks
aaron

Are you missing the larger litho from the anniversary car?

Here's a list of the lithographs.
Diecast # 8009 red 1983 prototype
Diecast # 8010 tweaked drag Buick
Diecast # 8007 1985 GN
Diecast # 80018 gmp 10 anniversary 1987 grand national. Chrome.
Diecast # 8104A yellow drag version 1987 GN.
Diecast # 8006 1987 turbo T
Diecast # 8101 X Ray White GNX
Diecast # 8005 1986 GN

Non lithographs
Diecast # 8008 1986 T Type designer series WH1. Has window sticker
Diecast #8104B 1987 GN drag version
Diecast # Buick centennial 2003 GNX. 1 of 2003 has lithograph paperwork but no print.

Looks like I may part out the collection. I'm selling the cars with the lithograph.
Phone or text
734-626-3485.
It is going to take some work to list them with pics. If you know what you want let me know.
I'll try to price them right. Open to offers.
Thanks
KID

I own all the litho cars except the 86 GN which I haven't been able to locate. Not a numbers matching set though. Paid anywhere from $75-$150 each for them. To me the litho adds value, but how much over a regular silver plate car, maybe 25%. A car with matching litho should be worth at least $100 if both are in good shape. Ideally you find someone that is just starting out and has none of those cars already to take the set. If you decide to split the set let me know, I'd have interest in the 86 GN with litho. Was going to ask Ted @ Epitome if he had one.
Sorry for the long delay. Nope, I don't have any of the 1986 Diecast/lithograph sets, sorry.