esp performance in pottstown pa

84buickregal

has anyone heard from jon @ esp performance in pottstown pa? I been tryin to get ahold of those guys but havent had much luck reaching them.

@pburg kid im actually on incredibly good terms w/ those boys i jus wasnt sure if they were still in biz. Sux about the steelers too man. Damned GB packers!!

Looks like their websites down for the count.........

I wonder if Bweavy ever got those oil return lines yet from John????? :eek:, maybe the guy that was making them is on a 2 year hunting trip :rolleyes::p:biggrin:

Looks like their websites down for the count.........

I wonder if Bweavy ever got those oil return lines yet from John????? :eek:, maybe the guy that was making them is on a 2 year hunting trip :rolleyes::p:biggrin:

No we had to build our own. Then there is the TA stainless headers that weren't paid for, floor pans, etc..

Well there's no suprise. Its funny he wouldn't answer calls from gbodys phone number, but I would get them every time from my phone...

Esp

Well there's no suprise. Its funny he wouldn't answer calls from gbodys phone number, but I would get them every time from my phone...

ESP. All they want is money up front for cars that are there for EVER (OVER 6 MONTHS) Then you get your car back In worst Shape !!! But ready For The Best Part John & Tony wanna know when the balance is gonna get paid. (ROLLEYES) In my 40 years its by far the Worst experance I ever had with a shop.

Esp

No we had to build our own. Then there is the TA stainless headers that weren't paid for, floor pans, etc..

Hi Brian, james from NJ. I don't know why I let them work on my car its a long story. My question is are you saying they Also owe you money and or parts ? If so Best of luck getting it.

Esp

Hi Brian, james from NJ. I don't know why I let them work on my car its a long story. My question is are you saying they Also owe you money and or parts ? If so Best of luck getting it.

Just trying to see how many people they screwed. If your one of them that makes 5 that I know of.

gnxjames548-Sorry ur expirance wasnt good. I am simply a customer. I dont sponsor, speak for ect for ESP. I have no answer/opinion towards the question that you have addressed towards me regarding their biz practice.

Bweavy-you already know where i stand. Hey i got a tip on some stuff you might beinterested in. Shoot me a PM w/ur cell & ill send you some pics & you can tell me yes/no b4 i go thru the work.

Pittsburghkid-I got love 4 u cause ur from PA, but

I'm tryin to retain my calm & collected demenor, i should say this isnt a feedback thread, I'm not concerned w/opinions regarding old boys biz practice. I was simply asking if anyone knew if the shop was still around, cause i wanna get somemore work done by them cause my expirince has been favorable, to say the least.

Pittsburghkid-I got love 4 u cause ur from PA, but

I'm tryin to retain my calm & collected demenor, i should say this isnt a feedback thread, I'm not concerned w/opinions regarding old boys biz practice. I was simply asking if anyone knew if the shop was still around, cause i wanna get somemore work done by them cause my expirince has been favorable, to say the least.

I'm not offended. I didn't know if you had been there before or not I just wanted to share with you the thread of experiences from other members and let you form your own opinion of them if you were considering going to them for the first time. I have never been there so I can't say anything bad or good about ESP. You stated you were on good terms with them and I left it at that because I didn't know if there were open or not just knew their website wasn't working anymore. GNXJames reopened the thread posting his bad experience with them and it kinda continued from there so that's when I posted that this wasn't the feedback section and that's where it should be continued that's all. Just didn't want the Vendors Customer Service Section to keep getting filled with feedback since it's not the section for it.

Over 2 years ago. Dave worked here when we called no answer. Then he called from his cell & they picked right up.

84buickregal tell John he can swap me parts if he has some personal problems going on.

Bweavy-idk i havent been able to get ahold of him? I do kno last time we spoke he did have some serious things goin on in his life. heeeey i got personal problems, i wanna swap sum parts. I need rear filler panels, trunk spoiler an sum other stuff. I called but got the kind lady.