Factory Buick Chassis service manuals, factory body manuals, and Buick Powersource books

earlbrown

runs with scissors
Time to do some spring cleaning. I've got full two volume sets of the factory services manuals $250 for intercooled, $200 for hotairs (not shown in the pic)

GM Body Manuals $50 each

And Buick Powersource books $75 each
IMG_20190326_201459.jpg

I can do paypal F&F, paypal pay, or old school snalmail with a check or MO

they they are the bibles( factory service manuals) I was asking about in another thread , cool !!!

On a side note: Are those an Outrun and Donkey Kong machines in the background?

Hard Drivin' (with Race Drivin' PCBs in it), Donkey Kong, and Popeye. My dining room is kinda small, so that's all I can fit in there. :)

Hi Earl,

I'll take the 1987 GM Body Service Manual if still available.

Hard Drivin' (with Race Drivin' PCBs in it), Donkey Kong, and Popeye. My dining room is kinda small, so that's all I can fit in there. :)
Nice! Never played Hard Driving, but lost a lot of quarters on DK and OutRun. Have 2 Arcade1Up machines in the Man Cave. They are 3/4 size cabs. IMG_0673.JPG

FYI - Anyone looking to collect Buick Memorabilia, these Buick Service Manuals are hard to find with the Binders.

I’ll take the intercooled manuals and the 87 body service manual. Send me a PM

Thought the white one was the body service manual. Looking for factory service manual. Maybe I'm confused.

The white one is the body manual. The pairs of blue books are the full factory service manuals.

The body book covers things like seat tracks, where wiring clips go, harness routing, etc.

Vol 1 on the blue book is stuff like engine, trans, HVAC, specs, etc. Vol 2 is mostly ignition system, electrical troubleshooting, and wiring diagrams.