FAST eDASH update

HighPSI

Staff member
A big thumbs up for the folks at FAST for remembering our old Buicks. They added ESC to one of the dash displays. Additionally, the new 2.05 software will turn on the extra com port in the XFI. What this means is, the eDash will stay plugged in and display while you have the laptop plugged in.

Hello,

I have an edash, and am a new user.

My boost shows 0.0 all day long on this thing.....??

I know my MAP is reading and tune looks good with very minimal correction in closed-loop.

Why would this thing show no boost/vacuum?

I don't see anywhere to enable it, or ??

Am I stupid, or software has bug, or what?

Scotty

Works fine for me... Are you using latest firmware (B5 or B6)? Check your settings and make sure remote Baro sensor is not enabled.

Hmmmm, I called FAST and the tech told me theirs didn't work either when they tested it while I waited on the phone.

Asked me to send in my unit for re-programming, but at the moment (yesterday) they could not explain why it didn't work.

(Both mine and theirs)
??

I have esc on mine.....but still boost shows 0 all the time.

FAST tech help, was no help at all.

They wanted me to send in unit for diagnosis and stated that something needed re-programming.

I don't think users can flash/update the eDash at all...?

turbo2nr, did you figure this out? my edash is displaying 0 as well for boost but it shows the map readings correctly

Cal,

Any word on the update? I would prefer to see this on my edash instead of having to purchase an e85 gauge

I just flew home today from a meeting at FAST. They said they can do it. I explained I would prefer the actual ethanol content to be displayed over the fuel energy constant. It's just going to be a matter of then scheduling it to be done

To be honest, I haven't had time to check on this. It was the holidays and I've been buried putting a racing event together for this weekend

mine shows 0 also..... But when i go into boost it gives me boost readings

I'm a little confused by the 0 readings some of you are embellishing. Is the eDash displaying boost only readings in the boost section, or boost and vacuum readings under the boost section? Like king kong has stated, you won't see boost readings in idle, only during a load, so it should be reading 0 until your in boost. Perhaps some of you guys mean that you are not seeing a vacuum reading in the boost section? If so, maybe it only reads when in boost and not boost/vacuum...

I'm a little confused by the 0 readings some of you are embellishing. Is the eDash displaying boost only readings in the boost section, or boost and vacuum readings under the boost section? Like king kong has stated, you won't see boost readings in idle, only during a load, so it should be reading 0 until your in boost. Perhaps some of you guys mean that you are not seeing a vacuum reading in the boost section? If so, maybe it only reads when in boost and not boost/vacuum...
Correct Street Lethal..... It only gives you a reading when the turbo is in boost.... You will not see a vacuum reading like an analog boost gage gives you with a vacuum and boost side needle . Because the Edash says Boost , and not Vacuum / Boost... it makes more sense to me why you wouldn't see a vacuum reading .. Only readings when the turbo is making boost

Did the eDash ever get an flex fuel update? If so, where can we find it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk