Fastest 10.5 car

Tony Gomes and Dave Fiscus seem to always be in the top two places.

Both have been in the high 7's.

If you mean V6 Buicks? Both I believe are using TA blocks.

Tony Gomes and Dave Fiscus seem to always be in the top two places.

Both have been in the high 7's.

If you mean V6 Buicks? Both I believe are using TA blocks.
Yes v6 and on a 10.5 inch tire, are these guys running single turbos or twins,and thanks NY Twin Turbo

My friend's GN on a 10" tire has been 8.27. It's a twin turbo, full weight, street car with a stage motor. I believe he accomplished this back in either 03 or 05. He hasn't run it in awhile, but is looking at breaking into the 7s with modern turbos and a few other updates. Kids in college forced him to shelf it, but hopefully he'll be getting back in the game within the next few years?

Screenshot_20171217-175500.png

Here's him ripping off an 8.31 pass.

That's killer I've got a Twin Turbo stage car that I'm going to make some shake down passes on this spring should be able to get it into the low 8 hopefully no problem knock on wood easier said than done but would like to get it into the high 7s so just trying to see where the quickest guys were at don't really care about the TSO stuff as I would like to put the smack down on some of these Street Outlaw guys because they're in my backyard

Here's him ripping off an 8.31 pass.

Do you know what heads,ported,stock stages and turbos he was running just curious and thanks.Discovery channel is putting out a 10.5 street class show and they just did the top 10 list for it the other night and I have some friends trying to get me in on it to represent the buick guys so just feeling it out any way just curious,his car looks bad ass leaving by the way

By the way the reason I am posting here is because I want to know if any of you have a twin turbo car or a buddy who has one that has been faster than the tso single turbo guys again thanks for any input

By the way the reason I am posting here is because I want to know if any of you have a twin turbo car or a buddy who has one that has been faster than the tso single turbo guys again thanks for any input
Your going to have to kick some ass to hold the top spot with a 10.5 inch tire.

TSO or not. These days it doesn't seem to matter much about twins or single anymore. I chose twins to express my creativity a little. It really had nothing to do with performance. The TSO guys are not only limited to TSO rules but also doing it with nothing more than an 88. (not that's small, of course)

Most of the of the faster TSO guys have been in the low, low eights consistently. One friend of mine, I guess you could say he sorta retired, was running 8.30's quite regularly.

But man! I sure do wish you luck! I'd love to see a 10.5 tire Buick Turbo V6 run in the 6's!!!!

Your going to have to kick some ass to hold the top spot with a 10.5 inch tire.

TSO or not. These days it doesn't seem to matter much about twins or single anymore. I chose twins to express my creativity a little. It really had nothing to do with performance. The TSO guys are not only limited to TSO rules but also doing it with nothing more than an 88. (not that's small, of course)

Most of the of the faster TSO guys have been in the low, low eights consistently. One friend of mine, I guess you could say he sorta retired, was running 8.30's quite regularly.

But man! I sure do wish you luck! I'd love to see a 10.5 tire Buick Turbo V6 run in the 6's!!!!
no dude I'm not planning on running that fast I was just thinking about competing with the guys running these big V8 in the 10 and a half inch tired Discovery Channel Street Outlaws show that's coming out they just filmed the first episode but I haven't had a chance to make any Shakedown passes so I didn't want to try to get on the top 10 list yet and it's just something I'm considering not sure I'm going to do it I've got some friends prodding me and even though I have a lot of Chevys I've got two grand nationals thought I just might give it a shot for the little fellas if you know what I mean

I have 2 friends that have been mid 7s on a stage 2 gn.stage heads heavily ported,custom cam and serious valve train,and a tone of rpm,lightweight cars with a top secret tune etc.the cars broke routinely and were very high matinence.that was a long time ago maybe things are different for the guys running that fast now as a lot has improved but you will be putting the whip to car to run it that fast and get a lot less time on it

no dude I'm not planning on running that fast I was just thinking about competing with the guys running these big V8 in the 10 and a half inch tired Discovery Channel Street Outlaws show that's coming out they just filmed the first episode but I haven't had a chance to make any Shakedown passes so I didn't want to try to get on the top 10 list yet and it's just something I'm considering not sure I'm going to do it I've got some friends prodding me and even though I have a lot of Chevys I've got two grand nationals thought I just might give it a shot for the little fellas if you know what I mean
That would be really cool to see. I watch it whenever I can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have 2 friends that have been mid 7s on a stage 2 gn.stage heads heavily ported,custom cam and serious valve train,and a tone of rpm,lightweight cars with a top secret tune etc.the cars broke routinely and were very high matinence.that was a long time ago maybe things are different for the guys running that fast now as a lot has improved but you will be putting the whip to car to run it that fast and get a lot less time on it
yeah the guys that are going to be running in this new class for the 10 and a half inch tired Street Outlaw series that I might try to put the car in live right here in my area and they're going to be running real low eights and very few high sevens again not saying I'm for sure going to you'll have to travel some and all that good stuff and I have kids so just a thought but I sure would like to put the smack down on some of these guys with the little little Buick 6 shooter

yeah the guys that are going to be running in this new class for the 10 and a half inch tired Street Outlaw series that I might try to put the car in live right here in my area and they're going to be running real low eights and very few high sevens again not saying I'm for sure going to you'll have to travel some and all that good stuff and I have kids so just a thought but I sure would like to put the smack down on some of these guys with the little little Buick 6 shooter
Is it 1/8 or 1/4?

but I sure would like to put the smack down on some of these guys with the little little Buick 6 shooter
It's not that it can't be done but in that territory the cars are High maintenance and the v8 stuff is a lot more Accessible. Basically they can break and have the cars back together much sooner and get more time on what they are running.so it's less cost to race more and the down time is a lot less

Is it 1/8 or 1/4?
it's 1/8 mile those numbers I posted were some of the fastest guys running quarter mile at our track but I know through the grapevine a few of those guys have stepped up a little so probably low eight High sevens is where it's going to be for the top three or four guys I would imagine but remember this is on the street and all that horsepower sometimes will not get you down the track

it's 1/8 mile those numbers I posted were some of the fastest guys running quarter mile at our track but I know through the grapevine a few of those guys have stepped up a little so probably low eight High sevens is where it's going to be for the top three or four guys I would imagine but remember this is on the street and all that horsepower sometimes will not get you down the track
Is this street or track?prepped or no prep?