You can type here any text you want

Ferrari F430

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
Well as it says me and my brother went out to a cruise-in in central Illinois a couple weekends ago i had the GN and my brother had his Turbo 6.0 LSx C10 out. After my brother and his wife decided to go eat i went out to do some fine tuning on my Megasquirt. I am cruising down the road and see a car with HIDs coming in my rear view and it was very low riding. At the stop light it rolls up next to me, a newer Ferarri F430. We both had our windows down and it was a guy possibly in his late 60's so i shoot him a compliment (No i would never spend the rediculous amount for an Exotic, but hey you have to admit they look awesome). The light turns green and we go around the corner with me thinking he would never throttle it, but i was still ready. :D As we start straightening out he floors it and I follow in juvinile reaction, my boost was pretty much instant with my old TA-49 and i walk by him with ease, as the pissed off sounding 4.3 in the Ferarri was screaming into the next gear. I shut it down as i come up on 70 as we were in a less than ideal area for such speeds, i was super excited since i've never had a chance at an exotic with a guy willing to "Drive" it. He passed bye and instantly turned off while i was getting my phone out to take a picture! :)

,Dan

Attachments

• 2011-04-09_20-08-23_854.jpg
    2011-04-09_20-08-23_854.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 438
Very nice! My neighbor has an F-430. They are very quick cars in the right hands. Those suckers can wind up like nothing I have ever seen. Paddle shifters are like lightning. Wonder if he would be willing to line up against my Buick ;)

430 is over rated. One of my fave vids. about 1:00 min into it is when the action starts

[youtube]ec-ZDGjPFfg[/youtube]

Haha, classic! I rarely watch autocross videos but i watched that whole thing! Everytime he would talk **** the Vette would start smoking him! :biggrin:

Very nice kill.
A guy I work with just bought a 430 F1....I told him I'll race him with my 87 Buick....he could see I was serious....he actually looked worried as he nervously giggled....:D

Yeah from a dig my Buick would destroy the 430... Hey the sound of thier engine screaming is sweet huh...:)

1fast6 said:
430 is over rated. One of my fave vids. about 1:00 min into it is when the action starts....

Nice vid, that ZO6 smoked his @ss! I like this one too....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6FGhLv5bDA[/youtube]

Back