You can type here any text you want

festiva

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86regal

i got spanked by a fu(king ford festiva with a type r sticker on it i think he was spraying!

LOL.. um, your kidding right? Even a na 3.8 should take him.

You know how much horsepower stickers add. I think you're regal needs a few..;)

You better hope he was spraying. Sounds like you need to upgrade to a set of bullhorns and a wing:D

Feel you pain, '86. I haven't raced my Regal (won't until I have a TB), but it sucks knowing that you just cannot compare with the 3.8

k-kar

yeah just got home from a whooping by a dodge aries k he smoked me real bad i thought i had him the 1/8 but after that he just blew my doors off no way i was catching him then, i was like awww man, **** im losing to an aries so i decided to stop playing around and spool it up to about 28 psi and just have total liftoff and leave huge black stripes down the street as i blew by him, it was intense whooooooooooooooooooooooo

Holy crap!!!

I think I may have seen the same Festiva, 3000 miles away though.

I saw it in the mall parking lot the other day. Had Comp, Summit, Eibach, NOS, and a type R sticker on it too!

Ugly stinking car, that ugly teal blue, stock donuts with no hubcaps.

I nearly rolled over laughing. People can make some crazy s***, wish I had takin a picture of it. :D

Big Paul,

Did you find a ride to Las Vegas in November?? You need to go so you will get excited about spending all of your money on a Buick like the rest of us.

Be worthwhile to at least catch a ride as pit crew on someones car.

Deep Enough

Donald McMullin

Re: k-kar

Originally posted by 86regal
yeah just got home from a whooping by a dodge aries k he smoked me real bad i thought i had him the 1/8 but after that he just blew my doors off no way i was catching him then, i was like awww man,

This is freaking hilarious
Watch out for those Kcars, you never know what they are packing

:cool:

I saw a li'l Festiva race a 5.0 one night. It was in a grocery store parking lot and the race was only about 200 feet or so, but the Festiva left the Stang. It was hilarious to me. I'm sure it would have turned out different had it been a longer race, but the Stang gambled and loss....lol. BTW, I had two n/a Regals before my GNs and I once lost a top end race to a station wagon...talk about embarrassing..:eek:

I just thought I would let you guys know that there are some Ford Festivas that have been modified with a Taurus SHO motor in the rear. Those motors come stock with 220 horsepower. That's a lot for a 2000 pound car. Jay Leno owns one with nitrous. They call them SHOguns. But they also have body kits on them with wide tires in the back. There aren't very many out there.

Originally posted by Donald McMullin
Big Paul,

Did you find a ride to Las Vegas in November?? You need to go so you will get excited about spending all of your money on a Buick like the rest of us.

Be worthwhile to at least catch a ride as pit crew on someones car.

Deep Enough

Donald McMullin

Don, I don't know if I ever got an email back from you. You emailed me about something wrong with your server or something like that, and not being able to send me the information.

I emailed you back, I don't think I ever got it.

Later

SHO gun

"I just thought I would let you guys know that there are some Ford Festivas that have been modified with a Taurus SHO motor in the rear. Those motors come stock with 220 horsepower. That's a lot for a 2000 pound car. Jay Leno owns one with nitrous. They call them SHOguns. But they also have body kits on them with wide tires in the back. There aren't very many out there."

thanks for pointing that out, i was about to do it my self. there is a place called the "SHO SHOP" down in suthern californai. my friend goes there w/ his SHO alot and and he got the chance to drive a SUPERCHARGED, motor moded SHOgun. he said it was dynoed at 400 hp and it was the scariest thing he had ever put his foot into. its a scary world out there guys
:eek: ......

people also put 1.6 or 1.8 turbo engines in and after mods they can get em upwards of 230 horspower...quite a bit for a 2000 pound car..all bout power to weight ratio

Wasn't there a link on this board for a company that sold all of the pieces to convert a Ford Focus to a 351 powered, rear drive monster. Now that would be demoralizing. To get completely destroyed by a Focus.

Ryan

I guess the V8 Focus's and pimped out Festivas are like the new gen Fieros. :D

But the Fieros are 2x's cooler, by far, and there GM! :D

Wasn't there a guy with a Turbo 3.8 in a Fiero around this board somewhere? Or a link to his website? If I remember correctly.

i have a SHO. it s a fun car but too heavy for the low torque SHO engine IMO. ive heard of the SHOguns. they only made 7 so your chances af seeing one are pretty slim. i think they are all garaged too. there may have been some one built by other people somewhere im not sure. it was Rear eng. RWD and ran a 13.3. here is a link http://www.fordfestiva.com/Performance/shogun.html

Back