Few misc parts for sale

Cyrus72

Oct 22, 2017
Okay guys going through my garage and parts I have that I bought off from guys of the forum I don’t Olán on using. All parts are price plus shipping. Add 3% if not using friends and family.
Vacuum brake set up which includes the pedal. Bought thought I was going to concert and never went through with it. $200 includes pedal.

Hoses and clamps thought I was going to dress up engine but decided to keep stock. $25

Stock Tranny pan with drain plug. $60

GM in the bag interior light lens. $10

Another interior lens with a starburst see pic. I was told these came in older Gbodys. Don’t know. $10

Again everything is plus shipping. Take it off my hands. I have more
Pics if needed. System only allows me to put up 10 pics. Just ask for more
Pics.

Attachments

olds443

Aug 21, 2002
Nor Cal
Okay guys going through my garage and parts I have that I bought off from guys of the forum I don’t Olán on using. All parts are price plus shipping. Add 3% if not using friends and family.
Vacuum brake set up which includes the pedal. Bought thought I was going to concert and never went through with it. $200 includes pedal.

Hoses and clamps thought I was going to dress up engine but decided to keep stock. $25

Another interior lens with a starburst see pic. I was told these came in older Gbodys. Don’t know. $10

Pics.
I think the starburst lens was for t top cars. One on each side panel inside. Not sure if they all were starburst or not though, been awhile

Cyrus72

Oct 22, 2017
TTT. Price reduction.

$175 for the brake system.

$50.00 for the tranny pan

$20.00 for the hose and clamps.

lenses are sold. Some southern redneck bought them. thanks Matt

mswentzel03

Oct 21, 2019

Pics.
Hey Cyrus do you still have those chrome radiator supports? If so how much sent to 92571