You can type here any text you want

Few pics of my new project T.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RED LS1

Figured I would put a put a few pics up to spark up the motivation. I had a 3.8motor that I was going to put in my Camaro and decided that this would be a better home for it. The trans is about finished. Fully built with all good parts. I just broke the motor down. I have fresh ported heads with big valves and a 212/212 comp cam. The rest is stock accept all ARP hardware, cometic gaskets and were blueprinting the oil pump this weekend.
Rest of the combo is CPT 66 Turbo, 24 Row MPE intercooler, 65mm Acufab TB with 3 inch MPE plenum, 60lbs inj, with chip and alcohole. Also have a 3200 stall converter. Fuel system is still undecided because there's no lines or gas tank in the car.

Anyway. The car is a completely unmolested 87 T which has not seen the road since 1991. It has 50,028 miles. It's very complete besides the motor/trans/fuel system. The interior, underside, and engine compartment are very nice. The car needs a paintjob, front/rear bumper fillers and headlight buckets. The body is 99% straight and 98% rust free. Maybe 99%

The stuff you see in the pictures is some rust proof stuff the last owner put on it to prevent rust.

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

Back