Fiberglass hood

I don't have one, however, I kind of looked around for one here recently and I discovered that there are only a couple of companies who even make a Fiberglass OEM style GN Hood anymore. The first I found was at Andy's Autos which was expensive (like $679 or so) and when you click on their link, it took you to some "Tamraz" eBay store. Then, there was VFN Fiberglass which offers one that is much more affordable at $550, oddly enough both of these companies are in Illinois (Tamraz is in Naperville and VFN is in Addison, IL). Even danko only has the scoop itself now.

Spoolfool if you are paying attention, it sure would be nice if you would come out with a fiberglass hood and bumpers! Just saying is all!

I also recommend the Hartline hood. Minimal prep work to paint and the fit and finish is perfect. I have purchased 3 total.

I could never get a hartline hood shipped - not knocking them, it is what it is; ended up ordering tamraz which is glasstek.. it's good enough.. would have liked a Hartline, but just wasn't in the cards.