You can type here any text you want

Finally done...almost

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quiky One

This is Dads GN that he has been working on for the past 8 months it seems. Delay after delay after delay have kept it from being done. The last piece of the puzzle was picked up today and it should be totally done on Friday! I will update this thread with lots of pics during the installs, but here it is today! VERY happy with how it rides. :D

100_4451.jpg

100_4452.jpg

100_4453.jpg

100_4454.jpg

Jason

I've come to the conclusion that it's always "almost done". It's never actually finished with these cars. There always something else I want/need!:rolleyes:

looks great BUT what is that shiny thing under the car behind the front tire ???

Some new crappy iPhone pics. Will take some glory shots on Monday or Tuesday. It is all back together now. Made its maiden voyage down the track last friday as well. More to come this winter.

d7cf78b8.jpg

e9ce25f1.jpg

Permantely mounted fire extinguisher. That has to be my favorite part of the car!
588d841f.jpg

New hood pad.
4f744368.jpg

f9c931c9.jpg

All the carpet does match..
794b0e6a.jpg

Loaded up to race.
48acb2d0.jpg

Those look like late 80's f-body brakes, what did you use to relocate the shocks and what emergency brake cables did you use?
Looks good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are Corvette calipers that Baer uses for the rear. They are not actually Baer's brand....just sold in their kits.

The ebrake cables came from Baer but were not bolt in. What a hassle.

The relocation brackets...dang good question. Did it over the winter and can't remember. Let me check into it for ya.

Jason

Nice car, super clean and tasty.

Is the factory cat converter shield still in place under the floorboard? Just wondering if this might have saved your padding...

-Jimmy

Back