Firewall Rub

jshot

Been reading a lot on tire rub, mine is the drivers side tire rubbing on the inner fender near the firewall while turning full lock. took it in for an alignment and he got it so it is a near miss (1/16") but i would like some more clearance. passenger side is great. alignment guy said could be a frame hit or lower control arm. he did not see an issue with the bushings and is a reputable alignment guy in the area.

maybe someone one can advise how to get the wheel farther forward . here are my before and after alignment readings,

Attachments

• Before.png
    Before.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 47
  • after.png
    after.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 43
should not be a rub issue unless your plastic well is bent forward or like he said something is bent
theres no adjust for the lowers so if you measure from a frame point to the lower ball joint zerk and they arent the same on both sides of car youve got an issue

should not be a rub issue unless your plastic well is bent forward or like he said something is bent
theres no adjust for the lowers so if you measure from a frame point to the lower ball joint zerk and they arent the same on both sides of car youve got an issue
Looks like he has hand written on the before page the ball joint to frame slot left 22" right 22.5"

took it into the collision place and looks like the frame is bent. FUN TIMES !!. luckily their frame guy is a restoration expert so my car will be in good hands for the fix.