First impressions!!

HackersDna

Test don't Guess
So I'm new to the world of GN's after only having mine for 2 months now. But what I am not new to is business. Ive been in the automotive service industry for almost 25 years. Been teaching automotive drivability for a decade and now my wife & I own/run a 7200sq' repair service specializing in advanced computer & electrical diagnostics. The whole back story is that I hope my words have some validity for the new guys like me...

This past weekend was our first NATS.. And of course like all newbies we were looking to see how the masters re-work the wheel and oh yeah "SHINEY PARTS", lol. Our first experience was with GNSperformance. WOW, What a great guy & company. I played dumb and he knew it. He showed his wares but not talking it up to the point of being pompous. Hell the man let me sit in his car. Very cool. I got a few things, nothing huge but I will be doing more business with this company. Thank you!!

2nd was the RJC Company. Now we only got to deal with RJC Senior and that was perfectly fine with us. The man knew his stuff. He was not in a hurry to sheww us away. And I hope we made it worth his time, Lord knows he made us great deals but more than that he was interested in our car..our story. Like this man hasn't seen a million just like it that were a million times better. I just felt like I was talking to a very genuine man. Business & Personal. Thank You sir.

Nats as a whole was a great time. Not everyone was awesome but hey it was hot and people were doing real things. We get it.. But these 2 companies really stood out. Thank you Thank you for a great experience!

Thank you for the kind words sir! Not too many these days take the time to come here or onto social media to post your good experience with us and that we thank you for. If there is anything we can help you with please feel free to call us..

Thank you for the kind words sir! Not too many these days take the time to come here or onto social media to post your good experience with us and that we thank you for. If there is anything we can help you with please feel free to call us..
C'mon Scot you know your good at what you do. That's what makes you top notch.

Ray

Ive done business with both of these companies, and had the same experience....nothing but good things to say about them both. Welcome to the TR community.