You can type here any text you want

For sale: NEAL CHANCE bolt together converter for th-400

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
I'm selling my Neal chance 9" bolt together converter for th-400. I ordered this converter custom from Dan @ DLS. I only ran this converter 2 weekends. I thought the converter was too tight, but it turns out i had tuning issues. I did run my best mph with it, (162). It has all the bells and whistles, billett cover, etc... You can adjust the stall range from around 3500 to around 4200, depending on how u shim it inside. I paid over 2k for this converter, and it has 8 passes on it, TOPS. I've decided to keep my current converter, as it works well, but with slightly more slippage on the top end. Basically, i'm just too lazy to swap out converters again. Asking $1200 OBO

Interested in trading for a brand new set of racing wheels? Centerline polished autodrags with Mickey Thompson sportsman front 27.5" and MT et Drags 28" x 9"s slicks with brand new correct MT tubes, . never mounted on car -i paid about $1500. would consider outright trade.

Back