You can type here any text you want

for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dave Levey

1990 Mazda RX7 Convertible

Body,
No rust, small hole in rear bumper cover, small ding in right front fender where meets bumper cover, small crease in left fender at bottom by rocker. Drivers seat worn, still looks ok but side bolster weak and small tears in leather. Convertible top is worn but does not leak. Power antenna mast bent but still functions. All in all very presentable still looks the same as when at BG a few yeas ago.

Drivetrain,

276" Stage 1 short block, RJC girdle, BMS crank, Carrillo rods, Wiseco 9.5-1 pistons, 218-212 billet roller cam setup from Webber, Race ported big valve heads with port matched intake,62mm throttle body and 83# injectors

John Craig TE45 turbo on ported stock headers

Dual RA in tank xp plus pumps feeding #8 line

Dual trunk mount batteries stashed in a nice compartment under the trunk floor (very stealthy)

Trunk mounted Cooling Mist vari cool dual nozzle alchy kit

Corvette Dana 36 with 3.07 gears also comes with the Mazda TII 4.10 rear diff which is stronger then the Dana 36 but the gear ratio is the issue there.
Two custom drive shaft’s to allow use of either rear

2004r fully rollerized trans with billet drum, dual feed directs and Precision Vigilante 5 disc with a 0 pump, needs pump tube kit if you want to lock at WOT

Front sub frame has been modified so you can drop in any Buick V6 in using factory GN mounts.

Terry Houston style down pipe feeding into dual 2.5 inch exhaust all mandrel bent. Stainless pipes with aluminized dynomax mufflers.

Custom Garrett intercooler 4.5x18x12 core, two stainless polished 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes with dual alchy nozzles installed.

Custom aluminum two pass radiator with GN fan

Custom PS lines with GN ps pump mated to rx7 rack and pinion

Interior appears 100% stock except for pillar mounted boost gauge but that even looks stock it is such a good fit, all gauges working and accurate, even the Mazda Check engine lamp was tied in to Buick ECM.

Buick ECM (modified for low z injectors) mounted in glove box for easy access along with Cooling Mist Varicool controller and high speed fan override switch.

Max Effort 16 position thumbwheel with programming, thumbwheel itself is nicely mounted in the console.

Casper’s custom wiring harness.

Extra pair of factory BBS wheels with MT drag radials

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires with 70% tread remaining

Rear suspension has Mazdatrix individual camber adjusting links to keep tires at 0 cambers for best traction and rear toe steer eliminator bushings.

Car weighs 3280 with a full tank of fuel

I have not raced the car with this setup but with this turbo it will be limited to 10.20's or 30's at 130-132.

The car runs and drives excellent, I am concerned though that the motor is used up which is why I purposely put a small turbo and cast iron heads on it,
Because of this I am also including a perfect turbo block, crank, rods and pistons that only need assembly. I am sure I am leaving some things out as there were many fine details put into the build of this car to make it as finished a project as possible. I am only asking the conservative value of the parts which I figure at $12500.00. Email me for contact info or questions

Back