You can type here any text you want

front clip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

James'6

Hey ya'll. I don't post much,but I enjoy this site very much. Right now my son and I are building 2 SII cars. I would like to have a one-piece glass front on one of them. If anyone might know who sells these any tips would sure be appreciated. Thanks in advance, James

I have a complete pin on fiberglass clip which includes a grill, headlight trim and pin on hood. I am probably never going to use it. Right now it is hanging from the ceiling of my shop. It is used, not perfect, but in good useable condition.

Coming to Michigan any time soon?

Thank to you guys for a reply. Dave,I really don't foresee a trip to Michigan:D . I suppose shipping would be out of the question.

A couple of pictures.......I'm not lowering it to take any more than this. It was a real PITA getting it up there!!

The duct tape area on the right side air dam needs some minor glass repair......but no big deal.

I bought this years ago at the Norwalk Buick Raceday event. Does this look familiar to anybody? Don't remember who I got it from.

[URL=http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2775326400051758239aQzsXJ][/URL]

What is it worth??

I have used fibrerglass trends in cali for my nova and i was complete JUNK. Wasn't even symetrical from left to right.

Back