You can type here any text you want

FS: 86GN michigan $8K

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
86 Grand National, 86xxxmiles

gasket matched and bowl blended heads fresh valve job and guildes new spring, and retainers. Jet Hot coated upper and lower intake, fuel rail, alt bracket, turbo bracket, throttle bracket, turbo shield. new, not rebuilt alt, new crank sensor, new knock sensor,Kirbans heated O2, Kirbans adj fuel pressure regulator, Precision Turbo cam BV6-3A 268-8, new Rollmaster timing chain and gears,new high volume front cover, johns performance turbo oil feed line. mototron 60lb inj, TE-44 polished compressor side. stainless steel inlet and intercooler pipes, stock MAF. 9in K&N, Ramchargers dual fan, B&M trans cooler with -6 braided lines, all of Kirbans frame braces including rear seat, 3" THDP jet coated but not shiney like the intake etc, 3" ATR single shot new, Optmia red top battery, UMI lowers. KYB's all around although are old. alum drums, 340 pump hotwired, caspers cam sensor tool and that thing that gives a false signal if cam sensor fails.2 1/8 VDO boost/vac guage in pilliar, have console guage 2 gauge holder with dummy guages in them, Commander chip w/ anti theft 108 oct, 91 oct chip from TurboTweak, new shifter handle assembly with modfied gate where you have to push button in to shift out of 2nd, Pioneer CD player that fits the hole with remote, digital speedo that works, kirban door jamb braces. NO posi, 87grill have 86 also. new heater hoses, new upper rad hose, fuel pressure guage on rail, new ignition module, extra coil pak, Energy Suspension body bushing kit still in box,extra GNX bushings from Kirban, have aal stock parts i removed, sway bar, cruise control, heat shields, and so on
body in good shape, has scratches, not a show car. solid roof, digital dash, no rips or tears in interior, tires are not great, bottom 2 corners of the drivers door and rear corner of pass door have rust bubbles, but the frame of the door is still good, the car was undercoated, no rust on frame or floor boards, car made 355 and 497 on the dyno, before cam, bigger injectors, converter and trans rebuild, have a appraisal for 10k from 2003 before any of the modfications were done

want to move car soon $8000 firm

EMAIL ONLY PLEASE!!! AEKUJAWA@COMCAST.NET

Anthony, do you have anything else you could throw in with the trade to make it alittle more even? if so let tom know cause he really likes the car but there is just a little too much difference. thanks, scot w.

i dotn have anything off the top of my head, what would he be looking for? i did receive a couple emails from Tom

Anthony, he's open to suggestions at the moment so e-mail him with some ideas. scot w.

Back