You can type here any text you want

Fs: '87 Gn $7,500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Papa John

103K original miles, no t-tops, almost perfect interior, decent paint with straight body. power everything(all works). runs/shifts great. Clean title.

I bought the car with 96K. At around 97k, I parked the car for two months and replaced a lot of things under the hood. Not because I had to, I just wanted to clean up under the hood and get some of the basic stuff that are known to go bad out of the way. So, here's a list of all the stuff that has been done to it.

New timing chain, new valve springs/seals, stronger rocker shafts/rockers, billet adj. fuel pressure reg., john's perfromance front timing chain cover(came with enlarged area for a high flow oil-pump assembly), new rear main seal, new heater core, all new radiator hoses, new thermostat, new waterpump, new serp. belt, NGK plugs, red MSD plug wires, tb bypass, chrome DS VC breather, PS by pass breather, new oxygen/crank sensor, new walbro 340 pump/hotwired, new powermaster, new brake pads, new blue IC hoses, new ignition module/coil pack/MAF, and new fuel/air filter.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. I have almost every receipt. This car was never a race car. It is my daily driver and has been reliable. The only thing that went bad on it was the ignition mod/coil pack. Other than that, it has had no problems. All the little things are out the way. All it needs now are injectors and a bigger turbo. :) I wish a car like this was available when I was looking for one so I could have just modded it like crazy :D I'm asking $7500 for it and will consider partial trades. Thanks for looking.

Is this the one I sold you?

Just curious. I'm in the market for a car right now, and I might be able to talk my wife into my buying it back.

Send me a PM.

- Freed

Correction

OK, I actually DO have my wife talked into it if this is the same car. It seems she didn't want me to have to sell it.

PM me your phone number and I'll see if we can work out the details.

- Freed

I also gave you a call just now. If you have a number on caller ID you don't recognize from the 913 area code, it's probably me.

- Freed

Back