You can type here any text you want

FS/FT:71 Chevy Vega 406/glide

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The_Vega

I will try to post pictures later tonight, but for sure by tommorow. The price is $5,500 obo, I think it is fair for what it is, and the parts on it.

This car would be sweet with a turbo buick motor.

Engine: 9.5:1 406 SBC. Small AFRs, Demon Carb. Fairly fresh. Under 10k on the motor. I bought it with around 5k, and it is hard to tell how many miles I put on it, not many though.

Trans: Fresh this last year. Traz-king glide, with brake. 3500 TCI convertor with anti-balooning plate.

Rear end: 55 chevy rear with 4.10's. It is pretty tight, turns over both tires. Rear home made ladder bar setup, not to bad actually.

Fresh 26x8.5 et drags.

Ran a 7.60 at 91 last year at local 1/8th mile track with a 1.7 60' on old beat ass slicks. If you know how to properly tune the carb, you sould probably get more out of it, I just slapped it on there and got it to run basically.

This is a good first hot rod to learn on. You can have a blast for the amount of money spent, I know I did.

Will possibly trade+cash for a nice Turbo Buick. Thanks.

PM me or email me at nedwin007@hotmail.com

Back