FS - Stock ECM with CalPack no Chip

xtremexnyc

Hello All,

Stock aftermarket ECM with CalPack no Chip. Excellent working condition. Was removed because I converted to XFI.

If pictures are required please let me know.

$65.00 shipped with in the US.

First come first serve. Please post on this thread this way I know who has first dibs on the parts.

Note that price includes shipping with in the United States and PayPal Friends and Family accepted. I will not ship outside the US.

Thank you for your interest

Last edited:
20170312_220613_zpsm1ut1gqd.jpg

CAN YOU SHOW PICS OF AREA UNDER CHIP INSPECTION COVER AND ALSO THE TOP CONNECTOR BANK

Last edited:
First in-line interested pending pics. how long ago did you run this ECM? Any issues?

PM me your paypal

JM

None of the pics are showing up due to the age I guess. I would like to get into line but Im wondering why didnt it sell the first time?
If u want to send or post pics as long as it doesnt look like a dog chew toy, I'll take it

It’s in good condition and no it does not look like a dog chewed on it. I will try to post pictures tonight.

Thank you for your interest

Last edited:
A lot of threads are messed up with the photobucket fee lock.
Someone has a thread that describes how to retrieve your pics.
A suggestion: Those who are "trapped" in such a storage site, either pay the fee, or rescue their pics, using the method described.
This is an assumption on my part, that the rescue still works. I don't use it. Mine are on a removable stick.

Sale pending payment to HackersDna

TurboBurick someone had sent me a conversation last night. I have you in line if the sale does not go through.