G-Body parts in Abq.

Roc87

11 Second V6
Pair of Variable rate rear coil spings (Don't know the exact brand, but they are not OEM) These are a little taller than stock springs, I installed a 23k mile set of OEM springs and it lowered the car approx. 3/4" to an 1" $40 OBO *SOLD

Pair of OEM front coil spings $25 OBO

Pair of Spindles (sometimes called knuckes), with EVERYTHING attached (calipers, pads, rotors/bearings, dust shields, and rotor caps. Pretty much complete spindle assembly minus the spindle nut, I would suggest replacing the rubber brake lines, but they are included $195 OBO

GN Radiator - Going to Scrap

Intrepid Dual Fans with plug in wiring, both fans work fine, again upgraded to Alradco fans because of the FMIC $40 OBO

Prefer not to ship at this time

Last edited:
Pair of Variable rate rear coil spings (Don't know the exact brand, but they are not OEM) These are a little taller than stock springs, I installed a 23k mile set of OEM springs and it lowered the car approx. 3/4" to an 1" $40 OBO

Pair of OEM front coil spings $25 OBO

Pair of Spindles (sometimes called knuckes), with EVERYTHING attached (calipers, pads, rotors/bearings, dust shields, and rotor caps. Pretty much complete spindle assembly minus the spindle nut, I would suggest replacing the rubber brake lines, but they are included $195 OBO

GN Radiator, never used the internal radiator cooler. It's a replacement from Radiators dot com. Don't know how old, but has less than 40k miles on it, in decent shape, but with the PTE FMIC I really can't use the A/C so it's getting replaced with an Alradco. Should fit any G-Body or maybe 3rd gen f-bod $60 OBO

Intrepid Dual Fans with plug in wiring, both fans work fine, again upgraded to Alradco fans because of the FMIC $40 OBO

Prefer not to ship at this time

I will take the rear springs!

Radiator is going for scrap, by the time it's cleaned/vatted, a person would be better off buying new.