G-Body Parts...

Boston GN

I read a lot bad threads regarding them, so I'll post my experience.

I ordered a set of staggered aluminum replica wheels during their online sale (still going on BTW). I placed the order Monday evening and they showed up at my door Thursday afternoon, two days after they shipped (which was immediately). I couldn't have asked for better service. I've been dealing with them for over 15 years or so and have always had great service.

This is my dealings with them. I don't care about yours. Don't turn this thread into a GBodyParts bashing thread. I just wanted to share my experience

I too agree with you Boston GN, I have read many posts on here with people relating bad experiences, but can add this, along with my 87 TR, I also own a 84 Grand Prix, which I ordered the wrong window sweeps for, which was entirely my fault, but Brian responded to my e mail almost immediately and helped me out with getting the correct sweeps, and made sure that they made it on the truck for next day delivery, service like that is something that you just don't find every day, without vendors like g body parts being out there helping us, we wouldn't be able to keep our precious toys on the road, especially my Grand Prix, which finding parts for, is like a bad trip to the dentist.
Just my 2 cents.

Attachments

• IMG_1819.JPG
    IMG_1819.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 168
It seems they are starting to get their shit together again. I received the trim on the trunk lip that was damaged during shipping. Gbodyparts only requested pictures and immediately sent me a new one. Very pleased!

I wanted to chime in with my purchase experience last week - in short, it was great ... Ordered parts on Memorial Day on-line, received them the following Friday ... Great service
John A, Turbohh

I've placed probably 6 orders with g body. Never had an issue and parts showed up on time.

I have made probably 10 orders to them over the years. Largest being a one piece replacement floor pan. I haven't had any issue from them. Very nice people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have been ordering from Gbody for years. I email Brian asking questions before ordering and always get my parts on time and as expected.

A lot of times the only feedback you hear about a company is bad feedback. Because people never talk about their good experiences. Just my thought on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I got a missed call from them Friday. I too always had a good experience with them, hope they return.

I've ordered from them numerous times, and one time the wrong part was sent, and Brian contacted me himself, and sent out the correct part before I even sent the other one back. No complaints here!