You can type here any text you want

Geno, You get your new hotrod?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JP87GN

Did the GN arrive as scheduled? what needs to be done to race at bremertons BOP?

No:(
Chris has been making me wait because he thinks the man is on to him.LOL Now when Chris reads this i will never get my car;) Just waiting for temporary plate now:)

I found a 57,000 mile car i might buy instead:)
Im going to look at it tomorrow and decide witch one i want;)

What a POS that had more like 257,000 miles:mad:
Not one panel was undented and the car was junk:(

Originally posted by geno
What a POS that had more like 257,000 miles:mad:
Not one panel was undented and the car was junk:(
Who's car was the 257,000? GN or T? How much? Someday I want to get a driver so I can stop driving my gas guzzling truck up to N. Seattle every day.

Details for Ad# 941695
Autos - Cars: Buick Grand National Price:3500 Date Posted: 9/10/2004
1986 Buick Grand National complete project car.With a little money and some
time could be a fantastic ride.57,000 original miles.Low book is 5600.00 can
be yours for 3500.00
Boeing Location WA - Puget Sound
Contact Information Justin 253-208-0160 arrow_44@hotmail.com
<mailto:arrow_44@hotmail.com >

I think its worth $1500.00 and i dont think he will take less than $3000.00 by the way he acted. (You never know)The car has seen some heat inside and out. The header panel is a 83 with 84-87 headlight doors,markers and grille:rolleyes: The front bumper has no bump strip and the gards are trashed. The D/S door needs a hindge kit and the door jam rubbers are dryed out and ripped along with the famous cracks around the door pin.It looked like the Q-Panels were never caved in when i looked in the trunk and it had no rust to speek of.The R/F fender had a dent in the wheel opening and both doors were solid dings all down them. The roof had one small dent and the paint on the rear bumper was dead all the way to the factory primer.Its been repainted and has paint on the glass rubbers that are cracking from the heat of the sun.The headliner was gone but the board was there and the visors were dirty ass hell. The top of the back seat was dryed to a crisp. The motor was running really rough and it had the wrong maf sensor with a stock o2 sensor that had never been replaced. The front pump on the trans was growling like hell and all the wheels are rusted. It was converted to vacum brakes and the upper control arm bushing on the PS was trashed from the heat of the down pipe.The car looks like it was just drove into the ground and not taken car of. The kick panel looks like it hasnt been off a bunch on times changing chips and has the stock plastic push in button still there.It still had the stock air cleaner and hose.Its a non posi car with i think factory exhaust and concert sound with a broken antena.

Back