Getting Out of Buicks - Clearance Sale

mgmshar

I will sell the remaining items later this winter in a different post. Thanks to everyone who made a purchase! The items that were sold are shown below for future searches.

ITEMS THAT ARE SOLD (FOR RECORDS ONLY)
1.California Car Cover – Noah Style, custom fit for the GN. Includes mirror pockets and the grommets for the antenna cut-out (not installed). Used for a little over one year. Excellent condition. $175.00. (SOLD/SHIPPED)
2.GNS custom fender cover, with mesh screen to allow air to flow to grill while the car is running. Includes original accessory bag. No photo, can see it here:http://www.gnsperformance.com/products/fender_cover.html $100.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
3. TA49 Hybrid Turbo – rebuilt by PTE over the winter. This is a TA49 turbo with two changes: 1) the cast compressor wheel has been replaced with a more modern (and efficient) 58mm MFS wheel, 2) the wastegate hole has been ported. Does not include inlet bell or actuator (however, I am selling two adjustable actuators below). See photos. Zero miles – never installed on a car. $600.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
7.RJC Power Plate for stock plenum, not yet drilled for EGR, no gaskets - $40.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
8.Kirban’s 4-Piece Rubber Heater Hose Kit – NIB. EXCEPT the metal-line-to-water-pump hose has been replaced with the hard-to-find “S” bypass hose. See photo. $35.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
10. Adjustable wastegate actuator – used, good condition - $50.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
11.Set of 4 Upper Control Arm Bushings – never used - $10.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
12.Front Sway Bar End Link Bushings – All 8, never used - $5.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
13.Polygraphite Rear Upper Coil Spring Isolators – NIB - $10.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
14.T-Handle for Wastegate Actuator – Use this to remove your hot wastegate actuator from the rod. Custom-modified with duct tape to cushion your fingers! $7.50 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
15.Caspers 24” MAT Extension Harness – never installed - $15.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
18.Billet Adjustable FPR – Used, could use a polish, was working on my car earlier this year, includes allen wrench to adjust - $50.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
19.RemFlex Exhaust Gasket Set – Includes both header gaskets and turbo-to-header gasket, NIB - $35.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
20.2X Fel-Pro EGR Valve Gaskets - $2.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
21.Fuel Line O-Ring Kit - $1.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
22.Plenum Gasket - $3.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
23.Throttle Body Gasket Kit for 62mm – Includes TB-to-plenum, vacuum block, and IAC gaskets - $5.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
24.Pack of 5 Turbo Oil Drain Gaskets - $10.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
25.AC-Delco 14547S “S” Hose – NOT the actual “S” hose for our cars, but a very similar one that is said to work fine - $5.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
27.Remanufactured Stock MAF – I installed this to pass Indiana emissions test, maybe used a little more, definitely has less than 1000 miles. Correct downward-facing connector. $35.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
28.GBody Parts Turbo Oil Drain – used briefly (maybe 100 miles), hose already cut to proper length, looks brand new - $35.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
30.Generic 8mm Silicone Spark Plug Wire Set – slightly used, still look very good, grey with black boots - $10.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
31.RJC PCV Valve – lightly used, still looks new - $15.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)

Thanks for looking!
Mike

Interested in # 2 can I get a quote for shipping to Los Angeles CA 90023 please.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

OK, every photo I've tried to upload is causing an error to occur. Even small 250 kB files. Not sure why. I will try to post photos tomorrow. Sorry for this. Appears to be a site problem, but I'm not sure.

Thanks,

#18. Pics of the adjustable FPR please. 1st inline

Interested in #3 #18 #27

1fastcobra is 1st on#18 just read his post on on the adj fpr, so im pending #18
2nd inline.

Pics of the adjustable FPR please. 1st inline

The board is not allowing any pictures to be uploaded right now. There is a thread in the lounge about it. Please PM me your email address and I will email them to you.

Thanks,
Mike

If you'll do $15 total on #31 I'll take it.

Interested in 2,13,14,28,29,31 please post pics or email or text and shipping to 02061. Thanks Joel

OK everyone, I've updated the description of a few items and indicated who is in line as of this writing. If you are in line, please PM me your zip code and I will get you a total price with shipping.

In most cases, I will try to use USPS Priority Mail Flat-Rate boxes (not Priority Mail Express, just Priority Mail), so you can go to http://postcalc.usps.com/ to get an idea of how much shipping will cost.

Thanks,
Mike