You can type here any text you want

Getting Ready to sell 87 GN Nice!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

88ZNX

Let loose the Boost!!
Hey guys, Selling my 87 GN here soon. Check out the details on the weblink

http://hometown.aol.com/turbograndnasty

Runs awesome and ride excellent! NO RUST! Hard top car. Went 12.14 on pump gas with a TE.61 and Reds 93 chip. There is a PT.74 Turbo on it now, but it does not belong to me. I will put a turbo on but not sure what size yet. Interior is near perfect, has CD player, amps, 10's and sounds good. I'd give the paint about a 8. Needs a new paint job for show quality. Does have some buckles in the roof from hard launches. This isnt a show car. A/C does not blow cold, and the cruise doesnt work, but everything else is fine. I did NOT put the fuel cell in (for those who are dont like it) I bought it that way. Its nice though. Any other questions, Email TurboGrandNasty@aol.com
Car is garaged in Brandon, Mississippi.

Asking $10,000

Sold Yet?

What do you mean by the buckles in the roof? could you send close up pic's of that please and your bottom dollar. have cash and ready to buy. send pic's to siegle4@sbcglobal.net thanks, scot w.

That is a really sharp looking car. The rims look really nice on it. Good luck with the sale.

not yet

Hey Thanks Glen!

Scott sent you a email, sorry took so long, im out of town working.

Jason

What size wheels are those on the back and also what is the backspacing on them?? TIA
Chance

15x8 with a 4" back space i believe. tire size is 295 x 50's

Can i see some pictures of the 88 IROC with the Gn conversion please. Or do you have a webpage. Thanks

Spoolin

That is my brother, Alans car, we are in the process of getting a website together, but if you'd like to know anything about it, give him a call 601-415-4015

Jason

nice car

Would you be interested in a trade for a 92 lx convert?? Runs strong. With a little tuning, It would probably run around 11:50's with no power adders. the car is new from ground up and is located in nc.

Back