Gilbert/Phoenix, AZ Car Night

DavidM

I just found out about this event that BOTLFED throws every first Saturday of the month. (Thanks ROC87)
It is located at the Gilbert SONIC on Higley and Germann for those who were hiding under a rock like me.:D

I expect to see some of you guys there, lets pack it up with our Turbo Regals. :cool:
I've only seen one GN in the East Valley. Where is everyone at?
This Saturday (11-7-09) 5pmish?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/south-western-area/273718-all-phx-az-buick-come-down-cruise-night-gilbert.html

feb09.jpg

Was nice meeting you David. Sorry I wasn't able to get there earlier. Will get you those pics this week:cool: Heard from BOTLFED that next month there will be sponsors:D

It was nice meeting you as well. Theres no rush on the pictures, whenever you get a chance. Just wanted to explore my options with either fiberglass or shaved bumpers. It was a great event, for some reason my GN wasnt up to par with some of the cars there. :redface: I have a plan for the GN, I just need to find the money to put my plan into action. :cool:

Heres a couple of pictures for the ones who missed out.
Sorry on the quality, I took them with my phone's camera until the battery died. :frown:

gn3.jpg

gn4.jpg

GN6.jpg

GN5.jpg

I live in Chandler but was out of town on the 7th...so this happens the first Sat of every month?...if so I'll be there Dec 5th with the GN...

This past saturday was the first one for the "season", I believe that BOTLFED doesn't have the shows in July, Aug, Sept, or October because of the heat. But, other than the summer months, every first saturday evening of the month:D

I live in Chandler but was out of town on the 7th...so this happens the first Sat of every month?...if so I'll be there Dec 5th with the GN...

MSDGN I am looking foward to seeing you there next month. I think they are holding TOYS FOR TOTS next month? If so I will be there with my GN and my TOY :D

WOW! Thats almost in my back yard! I will definately be joining you guys, have a couple more weeks of work to get the paint done on the car ( minor touch ups then colorsand and polish) Keep me in the loop when all the buicks are going!

Tim

I will be there tomorrow, Saturday December 5th at 6:30 PM..
Who else is in??
MSDGN? T-TYPE TIM?
Dont forget to bring your toy for the Toys for Tots. :cool:

won't make it , still have to install rear spoiler, install door handles, locks and polish.... i'm slacking bad

So? how was it? I'll be ready for the next one for sure

I got there at 7:00. A lot more cars than last month. Parking was full, but the burgers made up for it. :D
Weather was a bit chilly, but nothing a sweater couldnt fix.
Whose going next month?

its a guess for me.. found a bunch of stuff wrong with the paint, starting over on sunday, its going to be close but i'm going to try and bring a couple other cars with me if i make it

negative for me ..... still prepping for paint. My neighbor always goes hes an older fella with and early ford coupe..... burgandy buick v6 under the hood tellem hi if you see him

Tim

Heres a pic from last night.
MSDGN's GN looks awesome! The picture does no justice, but it actually makes mine look good :D. My car is on the right.

P5010027.jpg